[Tutorial] The start

DeletedUser

As i can't post directly on the tutorials section, i'll leave my tutorial here ;D

The strategies are:
Strategy 4: Production low and high farming
Strategy 5: High farming and production

Let's start:

Strategy 4:

The basic idea of ​​this strategy is to only make troops without increasing the mines, that is, betting on strong serves and turn that into more soldiers to further increase the looting. The basic points are:

- The first thing to do is the statue (and the Paladin) lvl 3 Village Headquarters and barracks. and this only on the first day. the rest of the resourcer are dedicated to spearmen.

- Attack quickly villages of barbarians, if you attack early on, you can pick up the villages still full (no one has attacked yet) and get a lot of resources, leaving other with no resources for their evolution. Reverse + spearmen on this and go farming.

- A good number of spearmen initial 120 is normally enough to clean village, but only worth it if you have barbarian villages very close (up to 2 squares away) for a quick attack. In other situations I would advise divided into groups of 40 separate villages and attack all the time. if you are very good, it gets easier. (You can also spread them with swordman. I reccomend 50/50 and farm with 2/2)

- But where is the paladin? Even the number of 40 spearmen use it together after that, the spearmen did not die only with the wall (in fact, depends on luck too), then use it separately, as it brings resources faster, but it is little bit helps In particular, if the village has close he gives short trips and no farmer goes on this village because it would be always dry because of you. :p

- Make axeman so stabilize the looting, is a key part of this strategy, because it's going to get better when the protection ends. In addition, when the barbarians get ready, spray the looting, or 10 (to 15) with 5 barbarian spearmen in several villages of barbarians at the same time several times, so even if you get some resources, you'll always be picking up and growing. ;)

- Enjoy do lc on the third day or the end of the second day, do not need many resources and will greatly improve the looting. and it is then that you will spend the iron is accumulating.(you can save iron on the market, then you already will have a great number of iron save) lc also use a spray form, 2 to 5 per village at any moment, and increase the number of villages looted.

- It is likely that you have to greatly increase the warehouse, because resources such as clay and especially iron will accumulate too much, remember to save the iron for lc's.

This strategy is extremely risky, and should be very careful with the support that is put on barbarian villages to detonate players. When the proction is over, be careful with the militia.

I know players who take this strategy to have noble, honestly I do not advise, but it can work. After about 6-7 days in the strategy I strongly advise you to do the resources, but it's up to you to decide haha.
But remember, if you lose all the troops??

Another thing, I really advise you to do at least the first level of resources, it is 6 times higher than if it had not be done and don't cost so much.

Strategy 5:

- The first thing to do is the statue (and paladin), wood, clay, iron, lvl 3 Village headquarters and barracks. The rest of the resources are for the spearmen.

- Attack quickly villages of barbarians, as I said in the fourth strategy, if you attack early on, you can pick up the villages still full (no one has attacked yet) and get a lot of resources, leaving others with no resources. Reverse this on two levels of Timber camp and the rest on spearmen.

- The rest of the first day, you will do spearmen and timber camp, only them. I suggest features like 6/1/1.

- On the second day, focus on up to 80 spearman and keep attacking in groups of 40 spears and paladin separately. Increase resources, such as clay (2-3 lvl below) and iron (it is important to keep a maximum of 4 lvl below the timber camp). A good feature for the resources : 10/7/6. (You can also spread them with swordman. I reccomend 50/50 and farm with 2/2)

- At the end of the second day will be good to invest in the light cavalry, Village Headquarters Increase on 10, Barracks lvl 5, and before that, during the day, increasing the smith until lvl 5 and make the stable :p

- Taking advantage of this building, use scout's, not to lose troops, each spear is lost of resources that could be reinvested to something or another Lancer. Use the calculator to know how much you have to farm to not send useful troops.

- And the dynamics would be for the rest of this protection, so farming sprayed with LC (axeman to help when the protection ends) spearman also sprayed and increasing resources. Good feature for resources : 14/11/8.

- Be careful with the milita on the protection ending, I advise you to get targets that are less pointed and it is deemed inactive in order to earn and accumulate resources for axeman.

- Why axeman? Be sure to make LC, but increase the production of axeman cause the militia is extremely weak against it, besides the traditional killer of spearmen, the axeman will help to constantly clean the village, remember that militia could be called several up to 4 times a day.

- Increasing the smith will also be important to catapult to detonate farms (unless you want to ODA militia hahaha) and rams to bring down the walls to prevent small loss of troops. :p

Extra:

The phrase to get along in Tribal Wars: Adapting your strategy for your situation, that's how you'll learn and get the top :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice tutorial. Who are you ingame? I want to see how well the this actully works.

EDIT: Never mind i found you

DeletedUser

i was rushing lc, but a noob started attacking me and now i'll make a backtime with axe's, i won't spend my beautiful lc with him haha, in 3~4 days i'll be at least on top 50 :D but i don't care about ranks my goal is my point's x 3 = number of troops =D

DeletedUser

(approving nod) is your tribe good jw. it seemed at firs like a mass recruiter but it has some good players in i think.

DeletedUser

(approving nod) is your tribe good jw. it seemed at firs like a mass recruiter but it has some good players in i think.

yeah, i was on FT, a tribe that came with me from brazil server, but they're not playing it serious, so i leaved and found this tribe, i like their methods, but i didn't like their diplomacy :( only 2 enemies. :( i like to open my map and only see red points haha

DeletedUser

lol well this early its not really common for you to have like 20 enemies ;)

DeletedUser

yeah i know, not 20 but not only 2 :D a medium term haha

so, what's your nick in-game?

DeletedUser

WeHaveNoCoPlayers and for the record i dont hide behind a name...i cant remember my ingame pass :p

DeletedUser

oooh, ooooook hahaha just kidding, i believe you :)

k55 is more spiked, and have more competitive players, that's why your on top ODA :D

DeletedUser

we went south to try to avoid that and this is what we got -.-

DeletedUser

when this is the objective, go to north :D it is the calmest region, almost always.

DeletedUser

well i like the fighting and loss much more then being calm with a bunch of pointwhores :p

DeletedUser

hahaha i like calm on the beggining, but after, like i said before, ENEMIES AND MORE ENEMIES :D

DeletedUser

Moved to general, when enough responses (and good ones) are made, will move to guides.

DeletedUser

Moved to general, when enough responses (and good ones) are made, will move to guides.

Soon, i'll upgrade this tutorial :D

edit:

I have also this tutorial, it's a basic one, but very useful =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser329

I usually find sending spears in groups of 40 very inefficient . Groups of 5 sp 3 sw to many villages works better .
I'm not quite sure also if you are saying to send axes with lc ?

<3

DeletedUser

Query - what are the first 3 strategies? I'm just curious as to whether you have another part of this guide?

DeletedUser

I usually find sending spears in groups of 40 very inefficient . Groups of 5 sp 3 sw to many villages works better .

Oooh, i always make this with sw, but this requires a lot of time available. And note that i put this to the more experts on this game, repare in the part:

- A good number of spearmen initial 120 is normally enough to clean village, but only worth it if you have barbarian villages very close (up to 2 squares away) for a quick attack. In other situations I would advise divided into groups of 40 separate villages and attack all the time. if you are very good, it gets easier. (you can also spread your troops with some Swordsman .

But, i forget to put this little part on the strategy 5, thanks for the warning.

I'm not quite sure also if you are saying to send axes with lc ?

<3

Nooooo, where did you see this? Sorry for the misunderstanding, you should never send them together, lc is fastest than axes, and should be send 2~5 per village.
Axe's can be used intead of swordman, to spread with spearman or just to clean your neighbor

Query - what are the first 3 strategies? I'm just curious as to whether you have another part of this guide?

The first three strategies are like a worse version, these 4 and 5 are the improvements of them.
So, what did you think of this tutorial? :D

DeletedUser

The first three strategies are like a worse version, these 4 and 5 are the improvements of them.
So, what did you think of this tutorial? :D

Thanks for clarifying.

Unfortunately, it was just too much for me to read. If you could perhaps change the layout, put in some well-placed spoilers etc that would help - I can't comment on the content as I just don't have the attention-span to read the whole thing (the amount of solid writing is off-putting to me). Maybe add some headers for points as well, or bolden the key points?

DeletedUser

Thanks for clarifying.

Unfortunately, it was just too much for me to read. If you could perhaps change the layout, put in some well-placed spoilers etc that would help - I can't comment on the content as I just don't have the attention-span to read the whole thing (the amount of solid writing is off-putting to me). Maybe add some headers for points as well, or bolden the key points?

Oooh, ok.

I'll leave it more clean :D