TW Careers

DeletedUser

Post here your TW Careers.

W22 - Quit
W46 - Quit
HP server - Quit

www.tribalwars.net

If you did come across me you might know me as IIIKaosIII of W46 and HP server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Interesting :)

Ehmm well,

Dutch server:
w14: first world for me, achieved 700k points, and I were also leader of a tribe with 11mil points
w14: got co on a 1,9 mil account, currently we brought it to 3,5 mil. We are also co-leader in a tribe with 65 mil.
w18: failed at my own rim-account, got cleared by a noob -.-
w18: got co on a top 40 account, in a top 4 tribe.

DeletedUser188

german server: s55 place 1, then i stopped with 5k points, cause i said i would stop as i got academy
s20 top 5, with 800k points i stopped

swiss server: s4 top 50( i started 6 months after the world started) and i stopped with 1 million
s5 top 20 acc(still playing, but quite inactive)
s8 top 10, i stopped cause my partner had ruined the acc
s9 rank 1 till 1 million, then i stopped
s10 top 5 till 300k, then i stopped

us1: rank 1 ;)

DeletedUser173

I'm a noob so I won't talk about it :(

Let's just say my best world was .net 22 where I got 470K points... My best rank ever apart from this world was 55...

DeletedUser

I'm a noob so I won't talk about it :(

Let's just say my best world was .net 22 where I got 470K points... My best rank ever apart from this world was 55...
You call that a noob?
then youre gonna love me :D . The highest point i had was 11000 points and then both my villages got nobled :D .so i came here to learn.

DeletedUser

I will just talk about my last account, i spend around 8+ months on the anti-shaft account on w1.co.uk, me and my co-player man0war got to rank 1 points and rank 1 ODA together at around the 1.6mill points mark. Most of the time we was around top 5 mark.

I had to quit that world because of RL, i took a break for a couple of months, then joined here with all of you lot.

DeletedUser

I'm a romanian noob.

My first world was a boring time, I was a nub and I have to say I raised wall to 20 because I though that would make my vil looking stronger in the map.

After I build lv 20 wall I understand my village is no stronger. So I look in my buildings for something that would help me. So I found mines :O. It was great, a higher number of resources per hour.

After I found units. I made 200 LC and farm a barbarian vil. Then for first time I was atacked. Soon I was nobled (rofl)

Another worlds come, I still was a nub. In 1 years of noobish play I go for first time in rank 1 tribe. It was great. It was make me so crazy that I atacked a "legend" (even if he was inactive, I fell proud)

Again few worlds played like noob.

Then, the luck come in my way and hit me. And I go not just in rank 1 tribe, it was the God tribe (there I was the only noob). Here I met the Miggy co-player (he is a romanian too). He teach me about the game, the opening and so on.

I want to become a elite LC Rushers, so I play every new world (only first week, but I played).

With all that, I have over 50-60 starts.(O yeah I'm teh elite LC Rusher).

The next romanians world I always was in rank 1 tribe (or rank 1 tribe had me :D)

After playing LC Rush, I tryed to found the best way to continues. Thinking over and over made me crazy, so I "invented" a new opening (or continuation for LC Rush) that goes for few axes to break the spears and then for MA (having in Nuke 3k LC and 1,5k MA - not 6k Axe and 0,3k MA).
Now I try to improve that opening that I called Cavalry Opening :D

DeletedUser

w 10 net borg tribe
w 15 net axe tribe 13 mil and 1/2 points
romanian servers :
omerta tribe in clasic world 2 mil points
w 17.ro part of spor tribe rank 1 in world ,1 mil and 1/2 points
w1.ro i was part of multiple tribes,like aki,gd and then rod ,co playing an account of 2 mil points
hungarian servers : w1 coplaying a 1 mil points acount
uk servers : w1 borg tribe,i'm the duchess there
staemme.de : w23 ,tribe che ,co playing the clarine account 5 mil points

DeletedUser

here comes the guy who has tried out almost every server :D
I'll just talk about the account worth mentioning and which I didn't quit immediatly.
2 years ago o_O
de 41 my starting world. I was a noob and got to about 150k points with my account before merging with someone to get about 1.2 million (I had a late start for my deffense :p) then I quit
ch10 I learned playing :D co-played kenny (Moloco in the forums) well I more watched him play :D result as above: top 5 till 300k then we quit
uk 4 was quite at the same time as ch 10. Played mggege account there until about 400k when we got banned would have had to give away 50% of our points and quit as 2nd... (I think we were third when we got deleted 2 weeks afterwards)
well I had quite a few start ups more or less good depending on the positions but no account was really played much...

DeletedUser

w6 .ro: top20, leader of tribe LIGHT, ranked 2nd in the world.

also played:
w3 .ro: top3, untill i quit(15 milion points), member of Scitii tribe
w10 .ro, top20 untill i quit(500k points), member of ~LEON~ tribe

DeletedUser528

.net
w11 - quit got to 500k,
w19 - quit 200k
w23 - quit 150 k
w48- active,duke of CORE ran 12, my points 129k

DeletedUser

.Net
W11 - Quit at 237k
W17 - Quit at 112k
W49 -Quit at 609k
W50 - Quit at 13k

DeletedUser

.Net

Baron of No.1 tribe on W6
Baron of No.4 tribe on W30
Member of No.5 tribe on W50.

DeletedUser

.net
w11 - quit got to 500k,
w19 - quit 200k
w23 - quit 150 k
w48- active,duke of CORE ran 12, my points 129k

Keos TW Careers
Post here your TW Careers.

W22 - Quit
W46 - Quit
HP server - Quit

Lots of people have been in that tribe Quit it looks like :p

DeletedUser173

I've never been in Quit, though I always seem to end up in the tribe "Nobled" :D

DeletedUser

I've never been in Quit, though I always seem to end up in the tribe "Nobled" :D

lol mate :D .. aww poor you, I myself have never been rimmed on any world. To be honest you may actually survive in W1 ;)

DeletedUser

its a little depressing looking back at it all and remembering things. wish I never stopped playing.