- Reaction score
Being the best and winning worlds is what this game is all about. But who is truly the best? Which market has the best players? The best leaders? The best attackers and defenders? Who can coordinate and cooperate the best in stressful situations?
... Time to find out! ...
Welcome to our third edition of the Tribal Wars Tournament!
After Romania's victory in the last Tournament they are holding the current title of Tribal Wars Champion. This year, they'll need to defend that title. Will your Tribal Wars market be the one that takes home the victory?
The Tribal Wars International team, in collaboration with the local Tribal Wars Communities, is happy to announce the truly international Tribal Wars Tournament 2022-2023!
On this classic world, players from all Tribal Wars Markets will compete with each other and decide who can crown themselves Tribal Wars Champion 2022-2023, the true Undefeatables of Tribal Wars.
Convince and gather your friends! The time to prove yourselves and crush your enemies has come!
Send out the Bellmen!
Pre-registrations to our Tournament world have already started. Gather your teams!Pre-registrations will be possible for 2 weeks up to the start date, in order to give enough teams to prepare for the battle of a lifetime.
As of 5th of December, around 11 AM, players from all markets will be welcomed to the battlegrounds and the world will be opened. You better sharpen your swords and axes!
Notify the Legislators!
On this Tournament world, the rules will be strictly enforced. The rules do not deviate from the standard Tribal Wars International Rules.
These rules also include the rules in regard to Script usage. We will only allow scripts and tools that have been approved on the Tribal Wars International (https://tribalwars.net) market. A full list can be found on our forum. This is also the only list. We expect everyone to ensure their scripts are approved for use.
All violations against these rules will be handled appropriately and without excuse. Breaches with the intent of achieving an unfair advantage (eg. multi-accounting, permanent sitting, illegal merging, ... ) will lead to a permanent exclusion from the world, without exception. All other breaches will be handled according to the market's standards.
We want to keep this world fair and enjoyable for all, so there will be no mercy for cheaters. The winner will be defined on fair play.
Fill the Warchests!
As we understand that players might not have ways to get premium on the tribalwars.net market, for the purposes of this tournament we will allow transfers from your originating market towards Tribal Wars International.
Please note that we will only do this for players that will actively play on this Tournament world. Please submit a support request on your local market in order to arrange this.
Make sure your support request contains the following information:
- Your local game account (this is also the account you need to create the ticket from)
- Your Tribal Wars International account (which needs to be created before you request the transfer)
- The amount of Premium Points to be transferred. Note that this is limited to 2500 Premium Points, considering it is a non-premium world.
Your local support team will handle it from there.
Please note that transferred premium points will be locked. You will not be able to transfer them to other players. They can only be used on your own (international) account.
The remaining premium points at the end of the tournament will be allowed to be transferred back, but only for the amount that was transferred (minus what was used).
Man the Catapults!
On the 5th of December, our Tournament world will start with the following Classic-like settings. The settings have been chosen to create a challenging but fun world for all. We have taken your feedback from previous tournament editions into account.
- Building speed: 4 (400%)
- Unit Speed: 0.375 (150%)
- Archers: Deactivated
- Paladin / Statue: Deactivated
- Bonus Villages: Deactivated
- Barbarian Villages: Grow and shrink to 1200 points
- Church and Belief: Deactivated
- Watchtower: Deactivated
- Militia: Deactivated
- Morale: Deactivated
- Achievements: Activated
- Noble production: Coins
- Loyalty: 20-35 (load 2)
- Technologies: 3-level
- Beginners protection: 2 days
- Beginners protection ratio: Deactivated
- Scavenging: Deactivated
- Nightmode: Activated - Player-based
- Choose starting direction: Deactivated - If you want to play together, join together in the same tribe, during pre-registration.
- Attack timing: Milliseconds (50)
- Fake limit: Activated
- Limit Nobleman walking distance: Deactivated
- Victory conditions: Dominance (a tribe needs to hold 60% of player villages for 20 days)
- Tribelock: Activated on December 20th
- Tribe limit: 15
- Flags: Deactivated
- Haul: Full Haul
- Farm limit: Deactivated
- Support outside tribe: Deactivated (Über) - Arrival - It will additionally only be possible to send support to tribemates after you have been a member for 2 days.
- Attacks on tribe members deal damage: No
- Multi-village: Activated - Players start with 2 villages. Villages will not have a raised start.
- Premium Account: Activated
- Account Manager: Activated
- Farm-Assistant: Activated
- Building time reduction: Deactivated
- Finish immediately: Deactivated
- Building cost reduction: Deactivated
- +20% Production: Deactivated
- Trading with the merchant: Deactivated
- Premium Exchange: Deactivated
Note, tribe lock will be enabled on December 20th and it will no longer be possible to switch tribes. Furthermore, registrations will be closed. No new players will be able to join after this date. Please note that this is a manual process so it will not be exact.
Additionally, the number of accounts you can sit will be limited to 1 per account. Sitter restrictions will kick in as of the 10th day. The sending of resources freely will be deactivated.
Bring home the loot!
Upon winning the tournament, several prizes will be granted. If desired, you can ask to have your prize transferred to your home market. Please create a support ticket for this (on Tribal Wars International) once the world has been closed.
Rank 1 (Points): 5000 Premium Points
Rank 2 (Points): 3000 Premium Points
Rank 3 (Points): 1500 Premium Points
In order to qualify for these prizes, all members of your tribe must represent the same market. For this, all players must actively play an account on the market they represent.
Rank 1 (Points): 1300 Premium points per member
Rank 2 (Points): 800 Premium points per member
Rank 3 (Points): 500 Premium points per member
We love to hear from you! Let us know what you think and give us your feedback in our feedback topic!
You can already join us on Discord and the forum.
May the best player win!
Your Tribal Wars Team