Undead's Playground

• Thread starter DeletedUser1209
  • Start date

DeletedUser1209

rumsye.jpg

Hi World 5

Some of you know me and others do not. On .net have played several worlds and was the blogger for a few as well.To boost forum activity I am going to have a world paper/blog thread where I will update the goings on in the world. I make no concrete update schedule yet as I have a lot of work to do with this. The paper will feature

Maps

Current Events

Wars (if meaningful)

Pnp and much more (or maybe thats it)

I'll be looking at putting together a volunteer staff of people who can do graphics/interview/investigate etc. Please contact me if your interested.

UBM

DeletedUser

Good luck with this, not seen it work often on NET play bue who knows one here.

This server has some of the worst damn forums I have ever seen, lets hope you are able to spice things up.

DeletedUser

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Looking forward to you coming out of your forum shell again Chris :)

DeletedUser

As player in the world 5, I have to thank you for this initiative!

Good luck mate!

DeletedUser1209

I'll keep an eye on this thread. Looking forward to you coming out of your forum shell again Chris :)

Googly!!!!

Yeah ive been inching my way back in :)
Also doing more intense sig making so i'll work on one for you

DeletedUser1209

2vnhwco.jpg

Just for starters to get some discussion going. I'll post actual editions in the first post when I get them done. I'd also like a representative from any tribes who want publicity to mail me via forum. Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Nice map, The only tribe that has a nearly decent spread is TP~ lol. :p

DeletedUser

For your next map can you please include:

• Theory
  • StopIT
  • Yawn..

Can I please have this map? :)

DeletedUser1209

The next map that will come out with an actual edition will be more in depth and cover more than just the top 5 ;)

DeletedUser

Ah, well usually the top 5 at this point disband after a few weeks. It's some of the 5-20 tribes that end up taking over at that point, then some created later that take over AFTER that. So there will be big changes coming up now.

DeletedUser

I look forward to reading these! the ones on other forums ive seen are always good top quality things, and i see no reason why yours will be any different!

DeletedUser

It's really close quarters so far. It should be interesting to see how things work out...

DeletedUser

:( UBM bad map.... background ghost image is covering the data... i've seen u do better..

DeletedUser

Awesome glad someone is doing this looking forward to your work :)