Updating Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can we get the maps to zoom out one continent? Villages are beginning to appear off the edges.

Thanks. ^__^

DeletedUser

AsAs and AsAc
[PRO] and [=PA=]
Flames and PKC
Aliens and ~SU~

Current families :)

DeletedUser

seems to me that Plank! is recruiting in the newer continents, perhaps just to be able to say that they ave dominance there? or to be shown on this map :p

DeletedUser

seems to me that Plank! is recruiting in the newer continents, perhaps just to be able to say that they ave dominance there? or to be shown on this map :p

I looked at that and it made me lol :p OFF! Have almost took over our second K :D (K45)

DeletedUser

Lol, TW speaking I'm small, not in other areas however.... ;)

How long until you start teh taking over? ;) :D

DeletedUser

Nooooo :(

Ah well, my take over of K45 will have to make up :D;):p

NOOOOOOOOO! The maps are down :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before you send me a deluge of emails complaining about the maps, please read this. So the new site hosting the maps has unlimited bandwidth, but with unlimited bandwidth comes crappy services. Due to this issue, my program has been having trouble uploading all the maps to the site. I am now currently working on a solution and hope to have one by tonight. So theoretically, all the maps should be up and running by tomorrow.
-Nickjer

DeletedUser

OK, so OFF! has been ranked 1 in K45 for about 3 days now and the map still doesn't show us as 1. Are you still updating this???

DeletedUser

OK, so OFF! has been ranked 1 in K45 for about 3 days now and the map still doesn't show us as 1. Are you still updating this???

In case you didn't notice, it's a DOMINANCE map. NOT a ranking map. And it says flames F. I presume that's a family which has a family tribe which when combined equals more dominance than OFF!. He doesn't update it btw. It updates automatically. The only thing he updates is the family tribes being counted as 1 tribe for the purpose of dominance.

DeletedUser

In case you didn't notice, it's a DOMINANCE map. NOT a ranking map. And it says flames F. I presume that's a family which has a family tribe which when combined equals more dominance than OFF!. He doesn't update it btw. It updates automatically. The only thing he updates is the family tribes being counted as 1 tribe for the purpose of dominance.

True, that's how it is. And.... K45, is where I am :) And it's auto-update, if you read. (This is at FF not at indi)

Status
Not open for further replies.