Us 9 Journal

DeletedUser

Just wanted to post the thread to start the journal for this world although not much has happened so far.

World Start: March 4, 2013

Entries:

March 12, 2013
Not a lot has gone on so far in the world other than startup. Nauzhror started up this world with the in game name of overkill, and has basically dominated every phase of the startup so far, and now just past 1k points, holds a huge lead as the #1 player on the world so far.

ea1evb.png
2nld9wk.png

March 14, 2013

oh don't forget to add that SELF and -L- now have thought about combine the best of their members together to form one tribe because they see how Panda is gaining on them. SELF leader is a bit wary of the idea but -L- has no problem with it.Dragu4 deny it, I don't mind now if my cover is blown the only thing I willl say is your version of how to play the game is a joke. Dragu4 on 11.03. at 21:43 Do you think CAOS and Squad would want to form a super alliance to take out all other tribes in this world with this?Pope Borgia on 11.03. at 21:46That would be a good idea but we would have to keep this between tribal leaders only we wouldn't want this to get out. I'll talk to Dadog and mantvydask and see their thoughts on it.Dragu4 on 12.03. at 10:12 Were you able to talk to them about the idea?Pope Borgia on 12.03. at 14:25 I talked to one of them the other I am waiting on but I'm just worried that if this gets out or the other tribes don't agree to it then what? I think our only real threat is Squad, CAOS I don't see they lasting long in this world.Dragu4 on 12.03. at 15:01 You can look at it this way, we can use them to do our dirty work same as other world then we will break off PAC give them 24/48 hours before anyone is allowed to attack and go from there. We just need to all be on the same page. Or we can just wait until the world developes more if you want. Either way I'm find with it.

I guess that explains some of the stuff that has gone on so far...he he.

As for what I have to say, multiple people have now passed 1k points, and as every day passes we get closer to nobles breaking out. There is a lot of competition for rank 2 it seems, but for the rank 1 player nauzhror and his co's have seemed to get a lock on it. Nauz was the first to 100 plunders, 10k looted, 1k plunders, and just recently, 10k plunders. I guess it won't be long til he hits 1 mil looted...As far as tribes go, the tribe I'm in, Pandas, has crawled their way up to rank 2 in the world, and house a good handful of the top 20 players. On the other hand, -L- has been holding rank 1 for a bit now, and don't seem to be slowing down.

Ok maps and screenshots now:
j5la41.png
2my0sy.png

Ending note: If you have any information you feel that would be useful to add please post here or message me with what you think should be added. I can't possibly know all the ins and outs of all the tribes on the world very reasonably while i play other worlds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3744

1) Thank you for doing this. Great idea. Between this and the gossip girl idea, the forums are sure to be kept interesting.

2) Sticky please?

DeletedUser3935

Wow a journal just to say that one player is ahead. :/

DeletedUser

Maybe we can mention the "spy" thing since its the only decent/dramatic thing that happened so far

DeletedUser

oh don't forget to add that SELF and -L- now have thought about combine the best of their members together to form one tribe because they see how Panda is gaining on them. SELF leader is a bit wary of the idea but -L- has no problem with it.Dragu4 deny it, I don't mind now if my cover is blown the only thing I willl say is your version of how to play the game is a joke. Dragu4 on 11.03. at 21:43 Do you think CAOS and Squad would want to form a super alliance to take out all other tribes in this world with this?Pope Borgia on 11.03. at 21:46That would be a good idea but we would have to keep this between tribal leaders only we wouldn't want this to get out. I'll talk to Dadog and mantvydask and see their thoughts on it.Dragu4 on 12.03. at 10:12 Were you able to talk to them about the idea?Pope Borgia on 12.03. at 14:25 I talked to one of them the other I am waiting on but I'm just worried that if this gets out or the other tribes don't agree to it then what? I think our only real threat is Squad, CAOS I don't see they lasting long in this world.Dragu4 on 12.03. at 15:01 You can look at it this way, we can use them to do our dirty work same as other world then we will break off PAC give them 24/48 hours before anyone is allowed to attack and go from there. We just need to all be on the same page. Or we can just wait until the world developes more if you want. Either way I'm find with it.

DeletedUser

:confused:

Have you ever heard of the "enter" key? Making paragraphs separate is quite helpful...

DeletedUser2165

With more stuff about how Nauz is going :)
You should provide any other infos if you'll make a journal for us9..You see,its not all about Nauz and your tribe..

DeletedUser

With more stuff about how Nauz is going :)
You should provide any other infos if you'll make a journal for us9..You see,its not all about Nauz and your tribe..

Well i can't just know everything about the world without getting some of the info from other people. Not a ton of stuff going on though yet as we haven't hit nobles yet though. However i think everyone would agree nauz DOES have a quite impressive lead at this stage.

DeletedUser2165

I'm not arguing their success man.
I'm just saying that if its name is us9 journal it has to be about us9.
You are just writing Overkills achievements which can be seen easily by anyone.I'm sure you can find better stuff about the world if you try.

DeletedUser

I think our only real threat is Squad, CAOS I don't see they lasting long in this world.

ROFL! I think all of W5 is laughing at this statement. :D They work as a pack and know their roles. Some guys are mostly offensive and some guys are all turtle. One thing they don't do is give up. If you can't blitzkrieg them early, expect a marathon. Oh, don't forget their little brother CHAOS.

DeletedUser2950

First to War?!?! Not a joke, all 5 noobs are at war with us. Look out, they don't like to be farmed. :D

Subject The tribe Sons of Anarchy declared war on tribe THE INCREDIBLE NUTS!!!
Sent Mar 16, 2013 14:54:32
The tribe is now at war with Sons of Anarchy!

War name: The War Of Darkness

Declaration:
I tried to stop it, but now they have gone to far, Im afraid we might have war as they have threatened us like North Korea.

» Show war statistics
» Report offensive war declaration