US - A teaching server.

DeletedUser

Ok, the first thing you should learn about tribal wars is not to join the core unless looking for heavy competition. The best place for beginners is to join a few days or weeks late along the rim.

That works on big servers. Not worth doing late starts on small ones (by late i mean 2 weeks+). 2-3 day late starts are pointless on servers of this size as well - may as well just start in the core.

Perhaps take that logic over to a larger server, or use logic that is more accurate for smaller servers where the rim isn't within 36 hour~ noble distance of the core.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Erm this is cool and all but I don't think it being a dedicated teaching server would do much. Most players thatAlso, as anyone that was primarily a startup player knows, the new quest feature changes the whole scope of the startup phase, maybe not the overall idea of it, but the timing, calculations, etc involved have been dramatically changed due to the large # of free resources given for following specific build paths. It will be quite some time before there is anywhere near an ideal way of going about startup now

Nah, the calculations are much simpler now actually. I've more or less calculated what I consider to be the ideal starting build order for a lc rush with the new quests.

And as for joining the rim over the core to learn - I disagree. I was top 20 on my second ever core start, rank 1 on my 3rd and 4th, I don't think I'd have learned that quickly on the rim because on the rim I'd have faced less adversity and learned more slowly.

Not to mention like googly stated joining late only makes for an easier time on worlds where the rim is still expanding quickly.