.us server

DeletedUser577

It's been about 2 months since TribalWars.us was launched by Innogames.
The current player count lies at approximately 12.000 players.

I'm certainly hoping for a lot more players to join this newborn server and I'm sure there will be a lot more to join. The question is rather... when will tw.us be able to say "We are a community!"? When will this forum be crowded by so many players so that it can be really called 'a forum' in comparison to the forums of other servers?

I'm hoping for that moment to come soon.

DeletedUser

NeoTek, as you said:
There will be a lot more to join.
The number of players will keep on rising and I'm sure that the opening of World 2 will make it so that a lot more new players will start to play.

DeletedUser29

.US sever

Most users ever online was 137, 05-24-2010 at 03:17 PM.
black., Average, destroyer world, leeboy?, Who Am

Sorry,
but this server is not running.
We need more players.
Think on the future:
Speed,more worlds :)

DeletedUser173

Assuming, of course, that players from other servers have heard of .us...

DeletedUser

12k players for 2 months isn't that bad, Uk server is at 21k after a year.

DeletedUser173

Telling this to the people who are already here won't change anything... advertise it in your other servers' tribes if you really care so much...

DeletedUser

merging this with the other .us server topic as they both are the same.

Also, 12k players after 2 months with limited advertisement isn't that bad.

DeletedUser

can a player get banned for posting an advertisement for the .us server on .net

DeletedUser

can a player get banned for posting an advertisement for the .us server on .net
Possibly, it's still advertising whether or not it's the same game made by the same company.

If they want to advertise their servers, they would.

DeletedUser

"Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to "Tribal Wars" are forbidden.
"Referer-ID's" and thief-game-links are particularly unwanted. Discussions relating to other games are allowed."

DeletedUser173

I tried advertising it a very long time ago, the thread never got approved and wasn't posted. (general threads must be approved prior to being seen)

DeletedUser

12k players for 2 months isn't that bad, Uk server is at 21k after a year.

That's now. TW in general needs some more advertising (beyond the bit of banner exchange, which is done now). UK had 50k after 1 month. .net had far more than 500k, now 200k, the German version almost reached the million users, now it's down to less than 500k...

An example of their traffic/visits:
graph

There's more competition nowadays on the market of browsergames.

And whether it would violate the rules to advertise for another Inno product in other languages' versions or not is up to their admins. A thread, solely created to advertise the US version for example, would get deleted (and punished) in the UK forums.

DeletedUser

That's absolutely true, I've noticed that the amount of players who are playing Tribalwars is decreasing. This is very sad to see, because it's a good game to play. But indeed, the market is growing and there are more other companies who are making browsergames.