US w22 opening Oct. 21st. 2015

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all opening settings etc. here.

DeletedUser707

Looks like it should be a good world. Looking forward to it. Never understood why you guys start worlds mid week instead of on a Friday or a weekend but I look forward to joining the world a couple days late on the weekend. Only complaint I have is tribe member limit. 40 members on worlds that end up with 1000 active players or so. Going to be a ton of hugging. I personally think 20 members, with no support out side of tribe is a perfect number for the US world to make the world more interesting. Maybe next world though? ;)

~ Happy

DeletedUser2047

So it will be like w21 but with 0.1 less building speed.

DeletedUser2047

Would like to see 15-20 tribe member limit without support outside of tribe with settings being a different than previous world.
I dont say that they are bad i just say that it looks like a replay

DeletedUser707

Would like to see 15-20 tribe member limit without support outside of tribe with settings being a different than previous world.
I dont say that they are bad i just say that it looks like a replay

I didn't play W21 really so I am just being biased as I plan to play W22.

As for everything else you said I completely agree. Was a little disappointed in seeing a 40 member limit. US server is to small for such huge tribes in my opinion.

~ Happy

Deleted User - 419875

This world was not exactly as I would have liked but Inno is testing some new stuff and needed a new world with similar settings as I just had LOL. But on the bright side it will make things interesting. Good Luck to all.

Also be on the look out for some polls to be added on W22 also.

DeletedUser707

Also be on the look out for some polls to be added on W22 also.

Thank god for polls, making the worlds better one step at a time haha. I look forward to playing it, thanks for all you do Kawoni.

~ Happy

Deleted User - 419875

Polls are a must in some cases, and for this one it is a must. Happy to see that you will be playing w22, good luck.

You're welcome, this is a thankless job sometimes. And we are not perfect but we try to please everyone. And that is not always the case. But, we try.

DeletedUser707

You're welcome, this is a thankless job sometimes. And we are not perfect but we try to please everyone. And that is not always the case. But, we try.

Pleasing a couple thousand people who like different settings is impossible. I respect all that you guys do to make this site run as smoothly as it does. It's become a hobby for me, so I thank you for making it happen.

~ Happy

DeletedUser3680

Ive been on summer hiatus and starting to get withdrawals...Looking for mates from past worlds

DeletedUser707

Ive been on summer hiatus and starting to get withdrawals...Looking for mates from past worlds

Howard I didn't play with you on a past world but I am looking for a couple guys to join W22 with if you hit me up on skype maybe we can work something out till you find someone you know. As of right now I am joining the world by myself haha. Everyone I know is on W21 or W83 on .net and has no interest in W22 here.

~ Happy

DeletedUser3680

Im kinda same situation, i know some mates from my last great world are doing other worlds so not sure there plans yet, ill sign in to W22 and look for them...I will contact you then and we can make plans....the group im looking for is from W14, we won that and those were some very good mates. Reliable and would do anything to help each other

DeletedUser707

Im kinda same situation, i know some mates from my last great world are doing other worlds so not sure there plans yet, ill sign in to W22 and look for them...I will contact you then and we can make plans....the group im looking for is from W14, we won that and those were some very good mates. Reliable and would do anything to help each other

Sounds good shoot me a PM in game when you join. Ill probably be joining friday when I get off work so I have a good start up. I was on W14 aswell. Played solo then quit to help out a friend on his account as I was just messing around killing time while playing W62.

DeletedUser2165

Nice settings to play but it'd be nicer to see something different to elevate the excitement here.
Any premades joining?

DeletedUser5034

Agree with the general view here about 40 tribe members being too much for this server :/

W14 was no supporting players outside of the tribe and I didn't like the sound of it at first as it was also a church world but it did add a nice dynamic to the game and was not that bad.

P.S. Hi Curly :)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the activation K :)

As for the world. I like it seems, NB is an advantage for multi national co-players :D

DeletedUser

VIVA LA PP .I want pp. Who's need resources? Disapairs all my resources to Premium Exchange :)))))
Stock000

Tonight i want to full Premium Exchange ,take eyes to my resources :D

DeletedUser2881

also just noticed no support outside the tribe...but couldn't find that in the original announcement or world settings.