US4 History of Tribal Dominance

DeletedUser

Ok well as much as I wish they had stayed their own tribe at least the group is still there and that's what counts

DeletedUser

:L when you say together.... you mean they declared on you aswell yesterday to join in with lots of others? :L

DeletedUser2069

:L when you say together.... you mean they declared on you aswell yesterday to join in with lots of others? :L
They didnt declare on PERV yesterday

Yes there was a lot of people thinking they did cause they didnt read or bother to look into things further but they just joined the war with us not against us

DeletedUser

ah when i read one of the posts i misunderstood it, my bad :L

DeletedUser

ok well everyone said we wouldnt make it and when i quit i was worried about P7 falling apart but as long as they are together and ruling im fine with that

DeletedUser

July------- August------- September------- October----November----December-----January

1 HX! ------- HX! ------- Freaks -----------PERV -------PERV---------PERV-----PERV
2 War ------ Freaks ------15:42 -----------15:42 -------TBS----------TBS-----TBS
3 MBM ------Jackal -----TBS -------------TBS -------Vets------------Vets-----Balkan
4 TANG ------ TANG ------PERV ---------Ticket ------ ~ZEUS~-------Balkan----Vets
5 COOL ------ SPARTA ------ Ticket ------Vets ------VVE-------------VDK------VDK
6 PERV ------- PERV ------- ~ZEUS~ -----~ZEUS~-------Balkan-------PROS----PROS
7 VAMPs ------ Beware ------ TWAS -----Vodka ------LGND-----------~XB~-----LGND
8 Jackal ------ [UF] ------- Insane ------ ~XB~ ------~XB~----------RSPCV-----~RF~
9 P7 ------- 15:42 ------- RoYal ------------Balkan --------SIU---------VVV-----~XB
10 2012 -------- NTK -------- NTK ---------SIU -------STFU------------LGND-----W.T.F
11 SPARTA ------- ~XB~ ------- Vets -------- NTK --------VodkaA
12 [UF] ------- P7 ------- ~XB~ -----------YEILD -------VodkaW
13 AXE -------- TWAS ------- SIU -----------Freaks-------NTK
14 [W] -------- AXE ------- Vodka -----------Türk -------B*o*B
15 TWAS ------- Dacia ------- TR -----------RoYal -------GoOP
16 Freaks ------- PC ------- FLW -----------LGND ------- V-V-V
17 [MB] -------- CTRL+W ------- ADDICT ------- G.O. ----------FLW
18 T.B.O. ------- Jack A ------- W-E -------- B*o*B -------GRAL
19 CRISIS ------- TBS -------- FFF ----------[UTF] ------ Türk
20 15:42 ------- TRKDEV ------- cK. ----------TAF --------~RF~

DeletedUser

well we all know TBS is going to win so you should just give up your villages

DeletedUser2069

thats not the kind of help he needs

You need to go to collage an get a degree an spend several sessions with him to help him