US49

Reaction score
.us is to small for large tribes, imo 15 members is already to big, and as long as pp change exists new players wil always lose, tribalwars has just been around for to long for new players to be able to compete on their first world, nor should it be possible for new players to be able to compete. They should just play and learn and ask for advice from more experienced players. The thing is most new players just don't put in the time that a game like tribalwars needs. If you can only be active for 1/2 hours a day you'll never win a world.

If 15 member tribes are to big why are you currently in a tribe with 24 members, on a 12 member limit world?
W42 you were in a tribe with 17 members on a 10 member world.

My point isn't the worlds are big enough to have 20 member tribe limits. My point is players like yourself complain and complain about wanting smaller tribes on worlds which only hurts newer players. Then you go on and don't follow world settings and have family tribes of 17 when you could of just had a tribe limit of 20. Family size of 24, when you could have just had a tribe of 20 and cut 4. But instead you want to come here and try and preach about the worlds are to small for even 15 member tribes when the last two worlds you played seriously you had 24 members and 17 members in a 12 member and 10 member limit world.

So fluffy get out of here with that stuff haha.

MNWT

Reaction score
The tribe size limits are pointless, especially when it’s so easy to get around the “no outside support” limitation by tribe hopping. Just make the worlds unlimited tribe size already. It’s what is happening in practice anyway with family tribes. The world settings aren’t stopping it and by failing to employ common sense settings like a support cool down, the mods are implcitly encouraging everyone to use the loopholes to defeat the outside support limitation.

avenger

Reaction score
few things id like bring up dinner no really have we all sunk so low that we do and say anything to get the edge include have a lack of morals I'm sure ill get berated for being a older player but if you lack morals here in a game what morals do you have in rl

Reaction score
The tribe size limits are pointless, especially when it’s so easy to get around the “no outside support” limitation by tribe hopping. Just make the worlds unlimited tribe size already. It’s what is happening in practice anyway with family tribes. The world settings aren’t stopping it and by failing to employ common sense settings like a support cool down, the mods are implcitly encouraging everyone to use the loopholes to defeat the outside support limitation.

W49 settings aren't bad when you implement outside tribe support automatically gets sent home, So you can jump tribes if your tribe doesn't have enough defense to support you both overall you can't use two tribes to stack you with the settings on W49.

Have ever a cool down would be great too. Would get rid of even the thought of switching tribes just to pick up extra defense.

Reaction score
If 15 member tribes are to big why are you currently in a tribe with 24 members, on a 12 member limit world?
W42 you were in a tribe with 17 members on a 10 member world.

My point isn't the worlds are big enough to have 20 member tribe limits. My point is players like yourself complain and complain about wanting smaller tribes on worlds which only hurts newer players. Then you go on and don't follow world settings and have family tribes of 17 when you could of just had a tribe limit of 20. Family size of 24, when you could have just had a tribe of 20 and cut 4. But instead you want to come here and try and preach about the worlds are to small for even 15 member tribes when the last two worlds you played seriously you had 24 members and 17 members in a 12 member and 10 member limit world.

So fluffy get out of here with that stuff haha.

We have 1 main tribe and 1 allied tribe :p we are 2 tribes vs the world. If i could chose settings i would disable outside tribe support. Because you are right in saying that small tribe limit is pointles but only when outside tribe support is allowed. To get competitive worlds on .us we need tribes with small member limit and outside tribal support turned off. If we had 1 tribewith member limit at 20 we would already be at half of the world victory requirement.

And when they do make worlds where outside tribal support is not allowed they should make it that when someone joins a tribe that person can't send or recieve support for 48 hours at least.

Reaction score
Just a little backwards Fluffy honestly. A little "boy who cried wolf". Saying smaller tribes are better while supporting family tribes with your account on almost every world you join. If you feel the way you talk, you shouldn't be in a family tribe.
$P$ and PPC is a family tribe, not 1 tribe with an alliance haha. You guys internal them and they join your tribe when you have a slot open thats a family tribe haha. One leader, one goal, one op planner, family tribe.

World limit should have been 20 to support your family tribe.

Anything under 15 members is not reasonable and players like you begged for smaller tribes since the last world I played (W35) you got them finally and you guys keep doing family tribes :p

Deleted User - 848903865

Hello, I come from the Portuguese server, I am looking for a tribe, I wish you all good luck .

Reaction score
Just a little backwards Fluffy honestly. A little "boy who cried wolf". Saying smaller tribes are better while supporting family tribes with your account on almost every world you join. If you feel the way you talk, you shouldn't be in a family tribe.
$P$ and PPC is a family tribe, not 1 tribe with an alliance haha. You guys internal them and they join your tribe when you have a slot open thats a family tribe haha. One leader, one goal, one op planner, family tribe.

World limit should have been 20 to support your family tribe.

Anything under 15 members is not reasonable and players like you begged for smaller tribes since the last world I played (W35) you got them finally and you guys keep doing family tribes :p

Lol what worlds did i join where i supported family tribes? xD W34 i stopped playing when they started hugging, W35 i played with you, W38 we were 1 tribe. W47 is only world i started with a premade except for W35 which you were also in. W42 i joined late because nami asked me and at that time we had 1.5 tribes vs the world. And take a look at w47 and tel me who has the biggest family xD our 2 tribes are playing against the entire world atm.

1601745604146.png

2 tribes vs the world is fair imo

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
W34 i stopped playing when they started hugging
I remember why you left differently.

On the original convo note though and not directed at the quote above, this server is demolished with family tribes, has been since I came back on 32 and hasn't changed since. Jimmy said it well but there's a clear line between diplomacy and a family tribe and the latter is what most tribes sit into. Random numbers but 10mil(15 of the top 20) vs everyone else isn't "against the world" , its the world trying to balance out the gap by working together which is brought on by the continuous family tribes and bar morale they've no benefit on their side with "more villages" since the majority are inactive players and villages that aren't useful.

Like Jimmy said, once you're merging players from one tribe to another, swapping for defence(while complaining others are doing it) it's a family tribe and the whole thing falls into a shambles. Several claim to want them gone, yet continue to play in them because they want the easy win while claiming against the world.

Yolo 5-8 member tribes and let's see how everyone gets on, newer players having the alloted 15 members shouldn't matter if the world's supposed to be balanced and if its what we all "want"

Reaction score
I remember why you left differently.

On the original convo note though and not directed at the quote above, this server is demolished with family tribes, has been since I came back on 34 and hasn't changed since. Jimmy said it well but there's a clear line between diplomacy and a family tribe and the latter is what most tribes sit into. Random numbers but 10mil(15 of the top 20) vs everyone else isn't "against the world" , its the world trying to balance out the gap by working together which is brought on by the continuous family tribes and bar morale they've no benefit on their side with "more villages" since the majority are inactive players and villages that aren't useful.

Like Jimmy said, once you're merging players from one tribe to another, swapping for defence(while complaining others are doing it) it's a family tribe and the whole thing falls into a shambles. Several claim to want them gone, yet continue to play in them because they want the easy win while claiming against the world.

Yolo 5-8 member tribes and let's see how everyone gets on, newer players having the alloted 15 members shouldn't matter if the world's supposed to be balanced and if its what we all "want"

How i remember w34 you left and came back after weeks to then invite all the top players from all the tribes when they were all at war 'because it was part of the plan' xD that's why Army life left and that's also why i started pp farming and later quit.

Premades in general ruined this server more than family tribes. I just play this server cuz it's easy to get world wins without co's and without having to no-life. I play .nl and .net to play competitive worlds. .us is to small to have competitive worlds. Even if you don't have a premade, with good recruitment most worlds would already be decided after a few weeks. There's just not enough good players on .us. Regardless of family tribe or not if you just look at the growth of other players there's barely any that are able to keep up. And if they do manage to keep up in points a lot of them quit after losing 10 villages.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
How i remember w34 you left and came back after weeks to then invite all the top players from all the tribes when they were all at war 'because it was part of the plan' xD that's why Army life left and that's also why i started pp farming and later quit.

Premades in general ruined this server more than family tribes. I just play this server cuz it's easy to get world wins without co's and without having to no-life. I play .nl and .net to play competitive worlds. .us is to small to have competitive worlds. Even if you don't have a premade, with good recruitment most worlds would already be decided after a few weeks. There's just not enough good players on .us. Regardless of family tribe or not if you just look at the growth of other players there's barely any that are able to keep up. And if they do manage to keep up in points a lot of them quit after losing 10 villages.

Yup bar I invited players from 1 tribe that made their tribe waiting for me on the opposite side of the world, not all tribes. You'd also asked for Duke privs because you claimed to have made the tribe which I wouldn't t give, then council and then went and shared wrong info I gave you with someone else who we both know, no issue there, it's apart of the game and I've no issue with it.

As for the rest, you've made my point lol

Reaction score
Yup bar I invited players from 1 tribe that made their tribe waiting for me on the opposite side of the world, not all tribes. You'd also asked for Duke privs because you claimed to have made the tribe which I wouldn't t give, then council and then went and shared wrong info I gave you with someone else who we both know, no issue there, it's apart of the game and I've no issue with it.

As for the rest, you've made my point lol

They were from 4 different tribes at least xD When you left me and Jimmy made a new tribe so i asked to be on council when you came back. Then you said you were going to invite all the top players and from that moment i decided i would not continue playing. I never asked for duke privs i was just pissed that you came back weeks after suddenly dissapearing to then ruin the world and the war we had going when me and Jimmy tried to hold the tribe together when you left. I mentioned in great detail on the forums why inviting all the top players from those tribes when they were all at war was a stupid idea but you kept removing my posts. If it was early game i would have no issues with that tactic but you decided to do it when a big war was going on and it ruined the world instantly.

And Jimmy , who i believe is co'ing you now, should shut up because i may have leaked some info but Jimmy leaked info and then took sits to defend vs our own tribe. I at least had the decency to mention multiple times on the forum that i would leak info but you just kept deleting post so you probaly didn't read that.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
You and Jimmy? What about Chris? Lol, the guy with the privs in the remade tribe lol

I came back and within two days and had original tribe refilled with players from the "new tribe" and players from K55. I don't remove posts, I enjoy the banter and discussion which everyone knows so that points mute lol

Your argument was that you had created a world winning tribe, a tribe filled with my members under a new name and shared privs with Chris, you weren't a fan it was so easily sorted. I did it on my return and had messages from both tribes asking, I vanish and come back, that's no secret and you'll get no disagreement from me on that lol

Have to say though, plus 1 point for you fluffy for finally admitting what was common knowledge

Reaction score
You and Jimmy? What about Chris? Lol, the guy with the privs in the remade tribe lol

I came back and within two days and had original tribe refilled with players from the "new tribe" and players from K55. I don't remove posts, I enjoy the banter and discussion which everyone knows so that points mute lol

Your argument was that you had created a world winning tribe, a tribe filled with my members under a new name and shared privs with Chris, you weren't a fan it was so easily sorted. I did it on my return and had messages from both tribes asking, I vanish and come back, that's no secret and you'll get no disagreement from me on that lol

Have to say though, plus 1 point for you fluffy for finally admitting what was common knowledge

You removed at least 30 forumposts from me xD then you said you would kick me if i kept posting.

I also never claimed i had created a world winning tribe dude :p (as far as i remember Jimmy was the duke of that new tribe and i had Baron privileges we then asked Crizza if he also wanted to be in leadership)

What i said was that when you came back the tribe was in a good spot to win the war that was going on and that inviting the top players from our enemies would be stupid because it would instantly ruin the world. That's also the reason why Army life left. Not once did i hear from any of 'your' members that there was a plan to make 1 big tribe with the members from our enemy tribe.

And what are you talking about finally admitting. I said it multiple times on the tribe forum when i was still in there. You just kept removing my posts so you didn't read it.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
I deleted from a few.. To 30? Dayyyum, considering I'm not someone who deletes posts and enjoys the banter that's hilarious, send here or Pm if you've got Skype message from me saying that because I'd genuinely love the lols since I just remember sending you a different "CM" to hear it come back to me lol

Unless you're saying Jimmy is Chris you're either confusing worlds or players all round because Jimmy wasn't involved with 34 at all unless he was calling himself Chris and if that is what you're saying and it's true this is even more lols then expected, game twist for Realz

Edit: when you can come back after weeks and weeks and within 2 days have everything sorted, that's a solid indication btw ;)

Reaction score
I deleted from a few.. To 30? Dayyyum, considering I'm not someone who deletes posts and enjoys the banter that's hilarious, send here or Pm if you've got Skype message from me saying that because I'd genuinely love the lols since I just remember sending you a different "CM" to hear it come back to me lol

Unless you're saying Jimmy is Chris you're either confusing worlds or players all round because Jimmy wasn't involved with 34 at all unless he was calling himself Chris and if that is what you're saying and it's true this is even more lols then expected, game twist for Realz

Why are you talking about 32? I wasn't on 32 i'm talking about 34. I remember multiple time replying to your posts and when i posted a new reply my earlier posts were deleted.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
Why are you talking about 32? I wasn't on 32 i'm talking about 34. I remember multiple time replying to your posts and when i posted a new reply my earlier posts were deleted.

It's W34 In your quote, you were to quick on the reply and tried to no scope me but I was in before you.

Edit- someone with privs removed your posts so that's now factually me? Logic 101. If I removed your posts I'd genuinely amuse myself as it's not something I do, I prefer to chat politely and constructively like this to resolve all issues with my fellow humans, not delete and shut them in the darkness.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's W34 In your quote, you were to quick on the reply and tried to no scope me but I was in before you.

Edit- someone with privs removed your posts so that's now factually me? Logic 101. If I removed your posts I'd genuinely amuse myself as it's not something I do, I prefer to chat politely and constructively like this to resolve all issues with my fellow humans, not delete and shut them in the darkness.

I might be mixing up 34 and 35 with Jimmy being there. My point is i never claimed to have created a world winning tribe but just that recruiting all those players in the middle of a war was a stupid idea. If your premade had said that they were planning on getting 1 tribe they could have said it straight away. Like you say if everything was sorted in 2 days there were probaly some plans made and they could have made those plans clear so everyone knew what to expect. I dislike joining tribes for safety in the early game when you had already planned to join another tribe. Espcialy when those tribes are in an active war.

SplitPersonality

Reaction score
It's hard to inform people outside of the planned group when inactive, as you said yourself I'd disappeared for weeks, when I returned rank 1 and rank 2 tribes were gone within 2 days and my tribe was continued, that doesn't happen without a previous plan and I know myself and you had several conversations about that. The second tribe wasn't made before I'd left, they made it afterwards thinking i wouldn't return which is why it was so easily abandoned by the players who were with me from early on.

My W34 tribe wasn't a pre made, I just used the same name as my net tribes, I'd only come back to Tw the world before and organised the tribe within the first week or two before growth and before I'd vanished.

Yeah there's a cross of worlds which is understandable as it was awhile ago, W34 was Chris/Crizza not Jimmy.

Reaction score
And that's what pissed me off about it. I get that you made plans and stuff but when you dissapear for weeks and 2 big tribes are formed and are fighting each other imo you should have said 'hey sorry for leaving let's play together next world and just fight it out this world'. Adn that's also what we said in those conversations. You argued that because it was the original plan we should go ahead and do it and i argued that the world had progressed to far and that going with that plan would ruin the world.