Valentine's Day - 2 Competitions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This Valentine's day, we're going to have 2 competitions for players to participate in! There is premium to be won and fun to be had, so submit your entries for either (or both, if you want) of the following 2 competitions. Just to make that clear, you can enter both competitions, and win in both :). So enter!

AreTheyCheating.png

The first competition will be for those of you who want to show off your spectacular humor. We know you hate it as much as you do when a player is "cheating on their tribe", but how do you figure it out? In this competition, list the top 5-10 ways that you find out a player is cheating!

Rules:

• A minimum of 5 ways must be submitted, and no more than 10 maximum. More entries can help you win, but it will not guarantee that you win over someone with fewer, if theirs are better.
  • One entry per person.
  • No profane or obscene comments allowed. These entries will not be considered entries at all, and will be removed from the competition.
  • Do not use the words "Inga is a noob". They are too true to need saying :D.

Contest Guide:

You can submit your entries until the 12th.
The winner will be decided by a poll that opens the 12th and closes the 14th. The poll entries will be the favorites picked by the moderators (1 pick per moderator).

Prizes:
1st prize: 300 PP
2nd prize: 200 PP
3rd prize: 100 PP

Don't like the above contest? Well, take a look into the second competition we're hosting below!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

show_your_love.jpg

The second competition has less to do with written humor, and more to do with you showing your love for Tribalwars! If you're going to be alone this Valentine's Day, or even if you're not, feel free to enter this competition and make Tribalwars your Valentine (or second Valentine :D). In this contest, submit pictures of yourself demonstrating just how much you love Tribalwars, with signs, costumes, or anything you can think of!

Rules:

• One picture entry per person.
  • No obscene signs, gestures, or words are permitted.
  • No nudity or near nudity. Keep in mind this is a child-friendly forum.
  • Must contain at least one reference to Tribalwars.
  • Must be a picture taken by you, though you don't have to be in it.
  • No pictures making fun of The SmashNasty...no pictures needed :D.

Contest Guide:
The same time limits apply as above. You can enter until the 12th.
A poll will be opened on the 12th, and will close on the 14th, that will determine a winner. The entries into the poll will be picked by the moderators, 1 entry per moderator.

Prizes:
1st prize: 300 PP
2nd prize: 200 PP
3rd prize: 100 PP

So, what will you do? Are you ready to show your love for Tribalwars in a picture, or show us how great you are at finding your tribemates cheating? Perhaps both? Enter, and show us what you've got :D!

Note: All entries will be invisible until the poll goes up.

Good luck to you all,
The Tribalwars.us team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. I would subtly let them know that we are going to attack a certain player at a set time. Then, go for that player. Just for the hell of it.

2. I would ask them if they wanted to play a drinking game, get them drunk, and then interogate them via skype mic chat. Possibly in the middle of a duet of Bohemian Rhapsody.

3. I would tell everybody that they need to follow 5 instructions, to see how committed they are to the tribe. As all of us are incredibly lazy people, the person who is the spy will be the only one who actually bothers to do them.

4. I would have somebody from the tribe they spy in have information leaked by another player. And then say they are the spy. Hey presto. Spy found.

5. I would blame King Glow...Stick. Even if he isn't playing that world. Just because it would make me happy :)

DeletedUser

Are They Cheating?

Way 1:
You see Cheater 1 sitting in a corner of a room filled with darkness. You see him nibbling on something.
You ask him: "What’s that you got there?"
He answers: "The Ally Contract for our tribes."
You show him the ally contract. He is freaked out!
"What the heck am I nibbling on then?!?!"
He looks at the piece of paper: 'SPY CONTRACT'
The Player did not survive the next Day. Neither did the opposing tribe... :r:

Way 2:
What does a Cheater do at the Busstop of his current Tribe?
Wait for the Bus heading to the opposing tribe
What does the Cheater do in the Bus?
Waiting for the bus to arrive
Does the Cheater ever come back to his tribes' Bus stop?
No, because when he got outta the bus to greet all of his new members, he stumbled and shouted out: "Oh LOWD! Why did I have to do this F***ing Spying? Why did they have to get me this gawddamn ugly bus? Only Bad luck today!

Way 3:
The tribe leader went online and got bored. He decided to look at all of the Posts in his Tribes' Forum. He read through all of them. He found a hidden thread written by the forum mod. In that thread, there was a list.
-6000 Axemen
-4 Noblemen.
The tribe leader got suspicious and waited for the forum mod to come online.

The forum mod said: "Sorry that i tried hiding it from you and all the others:( Its a list of how often i cheated on this tribe... A noble man stands for the villages my spying gained my tribe.

The Leader got very upset at first, but as he thought about it, it wasnt that bad, since his best friends tribe lost over 500 villages because of cheating...

"And What do the 6000 Axemen stand for?"
"Devide em by hundred, and then you get the amount of villages my tribe will still take from you."

The leader got very nervous. But he had an idea.

The next day, the Forum mod. went straight back to his thread to edit it: change the 6000 axemen into 6500 and the 4 noblemen into 50.

As he edited his message and reposted it, he saw that someone had posted a reply... the Tribe leader.

-150.000 Sword
-150.000 Spear
-150.000 Arrows
-10.000 Heavy Cav

When the leader came online, the forum mod asked him: "Whats all the Deff about?"
"One Sword/Spear/arrow = 1 Point. 1 HC = 100 points. Thats the amount of points you lost over night."

The mod went to check his points. It was true. He was down to 50.000 points.

He looked at his new messages:
"Dear xxxx(the forum mod...)

Sorry to let you know this, but we do not need you anymore. Thanks for the spying. We found out, that the tribe you spied makes a perfect ally!

R.I.P,
yyyy(the tribe leader of the tribe he spied for...)

Ok, sorry guys. I can only think up of 3 ways... Sorry that my ways are so long...:/ Hope you still like em though!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.