Version 8.0 Feedback.

DeletedUser329

Please offer your feedback on the following teasers for v8.0 !!

Dear community,

TribalWars version 8.0 is on the horizon, but there are still a few weeks to wait. We realise that we are being cruel, but here are a few teaser images of what to expect:
minimap_resizing.png

We've noticed that as worlds mature, tribal regions will often grow too large to be contained by the usual minimap, and the world map is simply too large. To counter this, we've decided to add the possibilty to resize the minimap to make it up to more than twice as large as it previously was.

report_filters.png

You get a lot of reports - dozens, hundreds.. thousands. It can often be difficult to find exactly what you are looking for in all that mess. Due to popular request, we've added some additional report filters to your reports screen. Choose your conditions and the reports in the folder you are viewing will be hidden or shown as specified. You can even search for a specific report title!

You'll be hearing more from us about this in the coming weeks - stay tuned.

Your TribalWars Team

Well guys, here comes the second teaser.
teaser2_a.png

We've added the [claim] bb code. When wrapped around village coordinates, it will display the same information as the [coord] bb code with the addition of claim information - if it is claimed and by whom. Available for use in the tribal forums and in your notebook.

teaser2_b.png

Due to the wide appreciation of being able to sort your villages on the overviews based on building or research levels, we're taking that to the next step and adding even more click-to-sort headers. Among other items, you can now sort by troop numbers on the Combined Overview, or for Farm space on the Production Overview.

Until next time!
Your TribalWars Team

Hi there,
Still reading along? Good call, as we've got more goodies for you.

We've made a significant number of changes to the Tribe Wars system, after the great reception it received in Version 7. First of all, multiple tribes will now be able to participate and have their stats recorded in a single war. For picture junkies, we've also added two new types of graphs (stats v. time) among other displays and functionalities to the War Stats pages. Don't worry, the old display mode is still available if you're missing it.

new_graph1.png

Lastly, there will be a new tab on the rankings page so that the rest of the world can see which tribes are really delivering on their threats of annihilation, and how well.

Last teaser coming soon!
Your TribalWars Team

Thanks <3

DeletedUser2368

I like the claims BB Code...It seems as though my life will get easier ;)

DeletedUser2069

Are we going to get our ingame chat rooms any time soon? from like 5 updates ago

DeletedUser

Are we going to get our ingame chat rooms any time soon? from like 5 updates ago

I've been wondering the same.

They said it was going to be implemented on select worlds, and we would notice the change when it happens, but it never happened :(

DeletedUser

it was repeatedly lagging the game, however it seems to be fully implemented in 8.0, so I would say keep your hopes up.

DeletedUser

^^
I have a sneaking suspicion the last "sneak preview" has just been ruined!

I like the claim thing, but would prefer a better layout for it as that one isn't particularly easy on the eye. It's a good idea though.
I'm unsure about the ingame war stats tool, as there are always arguments publicly as it is about whether or not other players/tribes should be put in to the statistics. I think that it isn't doing the game a favor, personally speaking.

The only thing I properly like is the report section change. That's something I've been wanting for a long time now, so I'm glad it's finally being introduced :)