Very Minor Forum Bug

DeletedUser

If I Read A Post In The External Forums, It Still Shows Up As Unread, Until I Press The 'Mark All Forums Read' Button.

Not Major, Just Thought I Should Note It.

DeletedUser

I have had that problem myself at times, and it sometimes fixes itself (or i find that i missed a thread) but i will look into a possible problem that it could be.

DeletedUser

umm if you hit the back button then it will always show up as unread.

DeletedUser

I've never had that problem, so maybe it is your browser? Sometimes options on your browser get funky when it loads, when you accidentally click a hotkey or shortcut, etc. Things like THAT happen to me consistently, but not the exact problem you're having.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's because you didn't read the recruitment forum... if you don't read that, but read all the threads in the W2 forum, but not the W2 recruitment forum, it's unread.

DeletedUser

Maybe it's because you didn't read the recruitment forum... if you don't read that, but read all the threads in the W2 forum, but not the W2 recruitment forum, it's unread.

I See What You Mean, But It Happened Again With The GFX Forum, I Looked At Ever Post To Make Sure It Was Read, But It Was And It Was Still Marked As Unread. Probably What Matt Said To Be Honest...

DeletedUser

Just a point to bring up- a thread is not considered read until the last post is shown on your screen... i.e if you click and read Original post, thread will still be "unread" ... I know this is probably not your problem, but just a point to help others...