Village Density

DeletedUser173

I've noticed that in the NE and the SW that the village density is MUCH lower than in the SE and NW. Is there a reason for this other than people deliberately choosing there?

Also, will more villages fill in the gaps, because I don't want to be stuck in a sparse location.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
It's always that way.

The world increases in size at the same rate in all 4 directions so the directions that more people choose when joining wind up being the densest direction.

Not entirely sure why but generally in order from most dense to least dense is:

NW
SE
NE
SW

DeletedUser

Another question, are you guys going to put more Barbarian Villages?

I'm a Barbarian Nobler...JK!

^_^

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Another question, are you guys going to put more Barbarian Villages?

I'm a Barbarian Nobler...JK!

^_^

Nope. On all worlds (except for this one before the reset) barb villages aren't created automatically, they're just made where players restarted. Bonus villages spawn randomly, but not ordinary abandoned villages.

DeletedUser

Nope. On all worlds (except for this one before the reset) barb villages aren't created automatically, they're just made where players restarted. Bonus villages spawn randomly, but not ordinary abandoned villages.

Oh, ok thanks for the reply then.

DeletedUser

but you can get extra village by sending mails to everyone close to you...

Send them this

Setting ----> Restart -----> Passwords :D

DeletedUser

works just fine for me ;)

especially when you near 500 points and they near 300 :D

DeletedUser

Then, if everyone restarts twice or more, there will be lots of barbs *.*
Can we do that? :p