Villarreal

DeletedUser

Some have seen my posts at the new world forums for W10.

You may have noticed that my English is not the best, but maybe that will change after some playing here, hehe..

Played on and off for like four years. Mostly in the Norwegian server. But now I'm invited to play here with some Norwegian(mostly) friends, so hello to you all. Some will call me a nice guy, other will call me a...bad word. Depends who's speaking.

Anyways.. I'm 20 years old, living in the very south of the beatyful country Norway. Studying at the moment, so I have a lot of spare time to use on.. TW and other stuff.
Love football, specially English. So if somebody is on for a football discussion, I'm there.

My nick here is Villarreal, which is the nick I mostly use at .no, but at some worlds I've been using fakenicks, and some other nicks before I created Villarreal on the V5.no server. Will classify myself as quite okey player at .no, but we will see how the level is here compared to the Norwegian server.

I hope you guys see then fun the introduction thread I made at the W10 forum, and don't judge toooo much. Hehe.

Looking forward to get to know you guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Regardless of how W10 goes, welcome and hope you stick around for worlds to come :).