Void vs. #FM#

DeletedUser3272

very nice!!

i always believed it to be better to just send a noble with minimal troops when faking enemy with fake nobles, no reason to lose your defense over it.....

DeletedUser

Umm, no that was a noble attempt. Loyalty was already lowered, hence only 3 attacks. Funny stuff. like I wouldn't bring in troops in the 30 hours gap between first and second train :p

DeletedUser3007

Side 1:
Tribes: VOID
Side 2:
Tribes: NA, #FM#

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 86
Difference: 291

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,090,163
Side 2: 713,618
Difference: 2,376,545

chart

DeletedUser3272

Umm, no that was a noble attempt. Loyalty was already lowered, hence only 3 attacks. Funny stuff. like I wouldn't bring in troops in the 30 hours gap between first and second train :p
i was mocking his spear nuke,

DeletedUser3562

In response to stats yeah there not great some of the smaller and less experienced players have been steamrolled by players 8.9.10x there size to be expected dont forget #Fm# have been defending from 100players for the last 4 months its to be expected some players couldnt devote enough time to the game to actively keep fighting 24h a day attacks

i say well done to all #Fm# players past and present for still making a fight of this world and not letting the rest of the top tribes have it all there own way

DeletedUser173

Current records
Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on today (346.004 units)!
Keep this record until midnight to get the award!

Award received: 14x Defender of the day Nov 10,2012 00:00
Award received: 13x Defender of the day Nov 09,2012 00:00
Award received: 12x Defender of the day Nov 07,2012 00:00
Award received: 11x Defender of the day Nov 06,2012 00:00
Award received: 10x Defender of the day Nov 05,2012 00:00
Award received: 9x Defender of the day Nov 04,2012 00:00
Award received: 8x Defender of the day Nov 03,2012 00:00

At Start​

Points - 2,345,788 Villages - 252
ODD - 27,991,442 ODA - 15,160,885 OD - 43,152,327

Now

Points - 2,369,549 Villages - 259
ODD - 46,484,574 ODA - 17,439,365 OD - 63,923,939

Now I know void is trying to take me out, but really? 300 nukes later, and I'm up 7 villages? Good work guys.

cute-little-bunny-applauds-your-effort-bunny-demotivational-poster-1235686414.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3007

lol yes just like the month of august when i killed almost 150 trains and still was up 100 villages. but you got 7 smash good job buddy :)

DeletedUser173

In other words, what you're saying is -

You killed half the amount of troops I've killed, in a period 4 times longer, on an account twice my size. You want a cookie?

DeletedUser3007

and what you are saying, is yet again, making an excuse.

you have a few guys attacking, and sending few trains here and there. i had your tribe attacking, and 10-15 trains everyday. your excuses are weak once again. but you did good 7 up :) just 93 more to be comparable.

DeletedUser

Ice, you still haven't answered what I said several times now, thats worse than making excuses.

DeletedUser3214

Think about how inefficient it is to allocate a high amount of troops to one village where the marginal cost to do so is much greater then using them for other activities such as farming. Stacking to that magnitude is quite inefficient.

DeletedUser

Lol, of course it was inefficient. Do i look like I care. I think it's fun to overstack, I love doing so, and VOID members will find that out soon enough when they start hitting the stacks that are spread on villages throughout our entire tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Think about how inefficient it is to allocate a high amount of troops to one village where the marginal cost to do so is much greater then using them for other activities such as farming. Stacking to that magnitude is quite inefficient.

You still farm with spears?!?! =O

and believe me, when you get a bunch of incoming, farming is definitely not what you're thinking of as a priority ;)

DeletedUser

You still farm with spears?!?! =O

and believe me, when you get a bunch of incoming, farming is definitely not what you're thinking of as a priority ;)

I still farm with spears, and I see no reason why not to farm when I get incomings? Life goes on when you get incomings, you know. If you stop growing, farming, nobling, building etc, just because you get inc's, then you always lose, even if you don't lose any villages.