Void vs. #FM#

DeletedUser3272

For instance i was awarded the plunderer and looter award for yesterday and recently moved up to the 19th spot in the rankings all the while being surrounded by red in VOID's backyard. You can not allow incoming to stop your growth, its normal to slow you down some,,,,,

on a different note, I am sure it has been 2 weeks and I am still here, IDK i thought i would have more free time, i guess not, oh well lets send some more nukes!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not saying you should not farm, but honestly I do not find farming with spears worth the effort. I leave that to my varying horsies ;)

DeletedUser

3 spears bring nearly as much resources in as LC does. Since I've got about 3 times as much spears as LC, if not way more, it would more than double my farming income. So yeah, why not?

DeletedUser3272

+1 except for when under attack as you would hate for your defense to be out when you need it!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

3 spears bring nearly as much resources in as LC does. Since I've got about 3 times as much spears as LC, if not way more, it would more than double my farming income. So yeah, why not?

alright, that may be true, but you should know how lazy I can be :p