W2 Premade - Glow

• Thread starter King Glow... Stick
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Glow W2
picresized_1289433610_619f7e4966e0c5c451c1a69ad2417c28%20%281%29.jpg
Yup, it's rubbish. Anyone who wants to join can make a new one for us. :D

Hey guys, I'm starting up a premade here in the .us server. I know lots of people from the .net server but this is an alias here.

I believe that I, myself am quite an experienced player. I played on many worlds in both the .net and the .co.uk servers. In the W4.co.uk, I had been staying in the top 30s and 20s for the majority of the time, and now my account is rank 2, the tribe I had duked was rank 3 (W4R). I played W37, learning most of my first basic skills as a good duke, my tribe didn't do TOO well against this tribe by the name of R.L. which is still there today, just recently merging with 1ns4n3. I also have played multiple speed rounds and done quite well in them. :p I've led a tribe in W51 which I got a good headstart into constant top 20s. In W52 I also started a new tribe down there in K64, it didn't go off too well. (Empty) is the tribe ID. :p I got it into the top 30s, and I quit. Apparently they formed a new tribe called AAA which isn't too bad, dominating K74. I just checked how it is now, apparently they're having troubles with the Rank 1 tribe, might have to haul you guys out with an alliance with the rank 2 tribe. ;) If it's still DALEK. :p

Anyways, for US2, I'm starting up a premade. I'm looking for this to be a fun and serious premade. This premade is going to be going for world domination like every other tribe in the world. ;) I'm looking for experienced players, and a couple of newbs too. Newbs, I'm willing to teach if they have a good personality. Skype is mandatory. The tribe, I'm looking for it to be approximately 20-30 people at largest. Since I want .us to be a new start with no previous friends, I'm going to be looking for good leaders to help me. :) We'll probably be joining W2, but if it has bad settings, I guess we'll have to wait for W3... Anyways, to join, I'd like a well-written resume, it has to be well-written with all of your previous exp. It should be mailed to me via PM.

It should look something like this:

Hi, I'd like to join your tribe: Glow
[Show why you want to join]
[Do you have a coplayer]
[Previous experience WITH PROOF]
[A good offensive build/defensive build]
[Optional: Position Request]

If you’re a newb, show some of this:

Hi, I'd like to join your tribe: Glow
[Show why you want to join]
[Any previous experience]
[Willingness to learn]

I’m deciding the final leadership positions as:
1-2 Duke/s
2 Barons
1 Diplomat (council)
1 Recruiter
1 Forum mod
2 Extra Council Members

Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser452

You should try and list your experience to attract experienced players.

DeletedUser

Could you possibly put it in paragraphs, it is a bit annoying to read as it is

DeletedUser

Please, change the color.
My eyes.. :!
Nope, seriously, I am not a mod, but it bothers.

DeletedUser

I use this color for everything... I'm sorry, but I can't just change my color. I've always used this color. Maybe no bold would be better?

DeletedUser

Is anyone keen on joining? :p These forums are as alive as an axe

DeletedUser

I've spoilered it all now for reading simplicity. Still waiting for some requests. ;)

DeletedUser

I have one problem with your tribe....... the COA is a disgrace, Pokémon is blerggghhhhh :D

DeletedUser

Argh... you don't like Pokemon... how do you like Japanese animation and not like Pokemon?!? :D

DeletedUser

Discussions like this i prefer on skype, but i will say, that Pokémon was one of the worst things ever (except for the cool squirtle)
squirtle.jpg

/end discussion

DeletedUser

Discussions like this i prefer on skype, but i will say, that Pokémon was one of the worst things ever (except for the cool squirtle)
squirtle.jpg

/end discussion

QFT, To be honest the best of the best was deffo mew ;)

PS I'll think about this.

MM

DeletedUser

The leader of R.L. Died. (just thought I would let you guys know)

DeletedUser

Who is he anyways? :p Or I think it was a she. I only knew three leaders: juanune, brehmer33, and Slowtyper. :p I knew lots of their players

EDIT: brehmer33 isn't dead, I'm still talkin with him on W37. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who is he anyways? :p Or I think it was a she. I only knew three leaders: juanune, brehmer33, and Slowtyper. :p I knew lots of their players

EDIT: brehmer33 isn't dead, I'm still talkin with him on W37. :p

I know, Weatherwax, and it was a she.

DeletedUser

Yea, that's what I thought, I liked W37. It's my favorite world of all time.

/taps foot impatiently for W2
Hope this world's just as good (hope it has archers, simple tech, no church, no morale)

DeletedUser

Are you still recruiting members?
I might be interested if the settings are decent enough.