W24

Deleted User - 419875

All new worlds are announced here... Continue to check back for an announcement.

bidam veer

Reaction score
can you offer us a better answer?as: the end of april,may or when the pigs will fly.i prefer any answer except of this one.

PS:not interested to play on w24.i am just writing here to be the top poster of the day:)))

Deleted User - 419875

We are discussing the opening of w24 right now and the guess and hopefully opening will be towards the end of this month or the beginning of May.

DeletedUser

Will there be an open discussion for people to talk about the world settings (I personally don't want a church world)?

Deleted User - 419875

Sure, anything you wish to request can be done here. We have not had a church world in the last few worlds. So that may be a factor in the discussion.

bidam veer

Reaction score
so,this is a nice way to say that the next world will be with church:))...i think will be a speed 1,2 with 0.8 or something like that,pally without weapons,flags,church,all premium facilities are active,probably without archers...
but maybe us server will surprise everyone with speed 2 and 0,5,no fake limit,pally with weapons-it will a nice surprise.
a bad surprise will be with farm rule,haul limited and research on levels:))

Last edited:

DeletedUser707

Does that mean NO farming?

Is there farming allowed

Churches just adds more strategy to the game. There is still farming, in the settings hauls are turned "on". So farming will be active. If you have any questions about churches please post a new thread and I will explain churches to you. Title it "Questions about Churches" So any other new player who has not played a church world can gain help from it aswell.