W3 Co-Player Required

• Thread starter Appliance of Science
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Co-player required, must be active and TW experienced.

Im based in the UK. For more information please send me a message.

Thanks

DeletedUser

Why cant you play alone is it that hard to play the game the way it was ment to be played an thats with your own account only being ran by you

What happend to the rule never share your pass word

DeletedUser

But I found yours and I like it so I wanted to post in it and tell you how much I hate science
History is much better

DeletedUser

Why cant you play alone is it that hard to play the game the way it was ment to be played an thats with your own account only being ran by you

What happend to the rule never share your pass word

If someone wants a coplayer, you have no right to tell them not to, or to try and twist rules to suit you being against coplaying.

I guess I'll have to explain the rules to you to get you to read them, as quite clearly from your post you don't have any grasp on them:

tribalwars.us Ingame Rules

I shall highlight the bits that are relevant.

§1) One account per player

Each player is allowed only one account per game world, with the exception of the account sitting feature. Sharing your password with another player on any world you play is forbidden.
Examples:
Knowing, storing, or asking passwords for other accounts on worlds you play is 100% forbidden. If another player sends you their password, you must always report them; otherwise you risk your own account being banned.

It is allowed for multiple people to co-play an account, provided they do not have access to any other account on the same world.
You may not login to ANY other account using the other player's password on ANY world you play, even if it’s a family member. To be allowed to log into another account, they must set you as an account sitter using the Account Sitting feature.
It is strictly forbidden to force entry to an account. Unsuccessful attempts on other players' accounts are logged and will be punished with the same severity.
It is forbidden for more than one player to be logged in to an account at the same time.

Now, please leave this thread alone. If someone wants a coplayer they have every right to ask. YOU, however, have no right to derail a simple thread. It's pathetic, childish, and frankly shows just how much you need to, shall we say, grow up?

Apologies Appliance of Science, I'll stay off of your thread now :) Best of luck finding a coplayer!

DeletedUser

wow arnt you all upset im just giving him/her a hard time