W3 down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Can anyone else not log onto tribal wars?
Im online with other things and im obviously here on the forums as well. but for some reason i cant log onto the actual game.

DeletedUser

Seems most servers are down, Inno wide problem it appears. The ticket system is already bogged down I believe. I'm sure an ingame moderator will update this thread when things are back up. :)

DeletedUser

It´s a general problem dude ;)

Portuguese, brazilian, spanish worlds are down too .

DeletedUser

this was from .net

Mar 28,2011 23:10 Please note that the UK version of Tribal Wars is currently offline due to server errors. We are working as hard as possible to rectify the issue.

DeletedUser

So why cant they just rollback all worlds to say 00:00 this morning??? Wouldn't that solve the problems even though it would take a while?

DeletedUser1093

I'm happy with it as it is, that means my farms have all had a chance to fill :D

DeletedUser1446

So why cant they just rollback all worlds to say 00:00 this morning??? Wouldn't that solve the problems even though it would take a while?

The problem is for everyone...noone is going on top...noone can log...so no worries... and btw...this here below:

I'm happy with it as it is, that means my farms have all had a chance to fill :D

and

and waste what 14 hours of hard work? No thank you.

Yep...no need to roolback i think!

DeletedUser

roll back just before it went offline? as if it never happend...

DeletedUser

Because of the large load, a rollback on that scale would be nearly impossible (referencing Morthy from .net who is a developer). Instead, they've decided to compensate people with a bit of extra premium (or so the developers have said on the blog). Fortunately, you're coming back to a lot of resources, so at least you can use them all :D. Look on the brightside, at least it's like picking up right where you left off, but with more resources to spend :p.

DeletedUser

This logic works for some (works for me). But there are plenty of instances where it would not.

I.e. - you had an incoming attack and were waiting till just before it landed to do militia/dodge/something; now your army is dead and your loots are gone.

Or for other worlds (i.e. w2) - you needed to snipe an incoming noble, and missed b/c of this and got nobled instead.

DeletedUser1446

Because of the large load, a rollback on that scale would be nearly impossible (referencing Morthy from .net who is a developer). Instead, they've decided to compensate people with a bit of extra premium (or so the developers have said on the blog). Fortunately, you're coming back to a lot of resources, so at least you can use them all :D. Look on the brightside, at least it's like picking up right where you left off, but with more resources to spend :p.

All said! and nicelly said!

DeletedUser

This logic works for some (works for me). But there are plenty of instances where it would not.

I.e. - you had an incoming attack and were waiting till just before it landed to do militia/dodge/something; now your army is dead and your loots are gone.

Or for other worlds (i.e. w2) - you needed to snipe an incoming noble, and missed b/c of this and got nobled instead.

I agree, but I was mainly discussing W3 at the moment as this is the forum it's in. For the most part, I doubt many people will be severely hurt because of this, or because of attacks. I'm not addressing W2 or W1 :p. That's not say that no one will, but how many people get cleared in a recoverable way this early on in the world and in this particular timeframe? Not that many, thankfully.

But you're right, that is a downside.

DeletedUser

I was told that all troop orders were cancelled, is this true? And is the HQ queue also canceled?

Status
Not open for further replies.