W5 Premade Tribe

DeletedUser

Hi i am Alc 1000 a player from the US/UK server
My experience is vast and i have played large accounts in the US/UK server
ranging from 1million points and 3 6million accounts and my largest a 26 million points the sizes of my accounts due not make me good it is that i have the good Fortune of playing with People that help me grow and teach me and I have lead big tribes before serving as Baron and Duke in large tribes

that is just some of my History just wanted to post something since i am new to this server

This tribe starting location will be in the South West

Tribe Name-Infectious State
Abbreviation-I-S

Leadership-Alc 1000 so far just me i will assign positions when the world starts and get to know my members

I will be placing the list of people that will join my tribe
List of Members-

DeletedUser

Just wondering what your experience as a leader is? You said you gave been a Baron in big tribes, is there any stats or prove on this? Just might help bring more people in :p

DeletedUser

Well i cant not show proof because the Tribes no longer exist since that was a long time ago cause i have played this game for a long time know i think i am at my 6th year in this game being playing since the start of world 8 in the USA/UK server but i did lead a tribe in Gerpolis though we where ranked 11 or 12 but the 1 tribe declared war and 3 months of war we surrender to them.

I have a long history of being Baron of Larger tribes and have great experience in how to play the game and what it takes to get far

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well i cant not show proof because the Tribes no longer exist since that was a long time ago cause i have played this game for a long time know i think i am at my 6th year in this game being playing since the start of world 8 in the USA/UK server but i did lead a tribe in Gerpolis though we where ranked 11 or 12 but the 1 tribe declared war and 3 months of war we surrender to them.

I have a long history of being Baron of Larger tribes and have great experience in how to play the game and what it takes to get far

TWStats shows non-existing tribes.

You can also name the tribes.

DeletedUser

i am telling you i have been playing for a long time with time i forgot tons of tribes but there is on NM-A W13,RW W54 or 49 those are just few of the many i have served in

DeletedUser1446

I can assure you NOT ALL TW.stats work that way...

Please let me know where is the ARCHIVE on the Portuguese TW.Stats...

DeletedUser

I can assure you NOT ALL TW.stats work that way...

Please let me know where is the ARCHIVE on the Portuguese TW.Stats...

lol, all you need to do is just click on particular world (like for every other server stats) where you had been playing. Archive search option will pop up, next to player, tribe , etc.. I found it in couple seconds.

Archive PT4

Look closely. It's like this -> Jogador Tribo Aldeia Archive