Not a Bug: W5 So Slow

DeletedUser

W5 is not loading properly and takes multiple clicks to get to a link. Someone fix it :(

DeletedUser

And I thought it was just me and my slow internet...

Links start loading, but nothing happens, and you have to click it again to get the page to actually change to what you want...same issue here.

DeletedUser

Yeah same... Plus I got a guy to restart and his village went... POOF! no longer there :|

DeletedUser329

Yeah same... Plus I got a guy to restart and his village went... POOF! no longer there :|

*giggles*

On v8 there is an option for the old villages of an account that restarts to disappear.
There are plenty barbs on w5 though really.
Getting people to restart is pretty useless though here.

<3

DeletedUser1327

This happens if someone is inactive for too long too?

DeletedUser

*giggles*

On v8 there is an option for the old villages of an account that restarts to disappear.
There are plenty barbs on w5 though really.
Getting people to restart is pretty useless though here.

<3

What a rip.

DeletedUser

Well I have to click every link 3 times :S but w60 and us4 work fine. I'll send a ticket after I sleep!

DeletedUser

Well I have to click every link 3 times :S but w60 and us4 work fine. I'll send a ticket after I sleep!

Clicking it is slow, and clicking it 3 times is attempting to rush it. Each time you click it, it starts again on loading the selected page, Computers can't differentiate between you rushing them, or just clicking another link.

Just give it time ^,^

DeletedUser

No it's not like that. You click a link once it starts to load and won't then you click it again and it works.

DeletedUser1446

It´s not problematic... Just a bit slow nothing much really!

DeletedUser

Pages are loading very slowly... quite annoying. My computer isn't this slow for other websites or these forums, so I think there must be something throwing it off...