W67 feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things with the opening of W67 here. Thank you .

kamuiz

Reaction score
The settings are excellent, congratulations to the staff. Is there a possibility to change the production factor? I believe it would be more interesting to have a higher factor to match the world's speed.

kamuiz

Reaction score
Thank you,, I can ask and see what they say?
I would be very happy if you could talk and consider this possibility. I believe it would be one of the most interesting settings to play that I've seen in recent years

Deleted User - 419875

Ok They will not let us change the production settings for this world. Has to do with the speed etc of the world.
Also NO relocation
NO restarts due to 2 village starts.

kamuiz

Reaction score
The issue of the impossibility of using the relocation item is complex. We were devising a strategy in our tribe a few days ago, and this caught us off guard. Is there any possibility of reconsidering this point?
The other issues, like the production factor, I understand perfectly, and I don't see any problem with them remaining as they are

Deleted User - 419875

The issue of the impossibility of using the relocation item is complex. We were devising a strategy in our tribe a few days ago, and this caught us off guard. Is there any possibility of reconsidering this point?
The other issues, like the production factor, I understand perfectly, and I don't see any problem with them remaining as they are
With the relocation item only one village would relocate, that would be a fun world to play, but I think our Devs do not want to deal with all the things that would break like rankings etc with 2 start up villages in 2 different continents. Sorry, this will not change.

Reaction score
The settings are excellent, congratulations to the staff. Is there a possibility to change the production factor? I believe it would be more interesting to have a higher factor to match the world's speed.

Production factor matches world speed.

If production factor is 1, and world speed is 3... the resources production factor will be X3.

If production factor is 1.5 and world speed is 3... the resources production factor will be X4.5.

No need for higher production.

Reaction score
Please discuss all things with the opening of W67 here. Thank you .
Is the unit speed supposed to be so high?

3x world speed combined with .825 troop speed is quite literally 250% faster units than any US world has ever had. Seems closer to a high performance world.

Usually unit speed balances out world speed to always = 1 or similar to 1... This is definitely a vastly different change from normal.

Deleted User - 419875

Is the unit speed supposed to be so high?

3x world speed combined with .825 troop speed is quite literally 250% faster units than any US world has ever had. Seems closer to a high performance world.

Usually unit speed balances out world speed to always = 1 or similar to 1... This is definitely a vastly different change from normal.
It is supposed to be a bit of a faster, different then norm world for the Server. This is going to be the Anniversary world. Just a bit of a change to see how some strategy goes.
Have fun!! and Good luck to all.