W69 opening feedback

• Thread starter Deleted User - 419875
  • Start date

Deleted User - 419875

Please discuss all things with W69 opening here. Thank you

kamuiz

Reaction score
Greetings! Any chance of increasing the production factor or unit speed? Or both :p
I believe that the spawn rate of barbarian villages and bonus villages is too low, considering that the worlds have few players.
Furthermore, the settings are very good. My compliments to the staff.

Deleted User - 419875

Greetings! Any chance of increasing the production factor or unit speed? Or both :p
I believe that the spawn rate of barbarian villages and bonus villages is too low, considering that the worlds have few players.
Furthermore, the settings are very good. My compliments to the staff.
Thank you for the kind words, I shall pass that onto the team also. The settings are set to what they are going to be, I have been in talks with the Devs about the production factor again and I like you think that it should be higher but we shall keep up the talks and hopefully they will see it our way at some point. LOL. Unit speed must be matched to the world speed so that one does not out weigh the other and it is somewhat balanced.

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words, I shall pass that onto the team also. The settings are set to what they are going to be, I have been in talks with the Devs about the production factor again and I like you think that it should be higher but we shall keep up the talks and hopefully they will see it our way at some point. LOL. Unit speed must be matched to the world speed so that one does not out weigh the other and it is somewhat balanced.
Not sure if you are going to change settings, but unit speed does not match world speed here.

Currently it is 1.65 world speed and .5 unit speed (.825 unit speed) which is the slowest it has ever been.

Almost always, unit speed is equivalent to 1 after the world speed adjustment, dropping it substantially here may cause problems.

Deleted User - 419875

Not sure if you are going to change settings, but unit speed does not match world speed here.

Currently it is 1.65 world speed and .5 unit speed (.825 unit speed) which is the slowest it has ever been.

Almost always, unit speed is equivalent to 1 after the world speed adjustment, dropping it substantially here may cause problems.
We can not have a combined 2 so if you have a 1.5 world then the unit must be .50. as per Inno. So in our settings we are actually slightly higher then the combined 2. at 1.65 and .5

kamuiz

Reaction score
The barbarian and bonus rate is ridiculous. They need to be raised for sure. Can we get an increase please?

I completely agree. The server no longer has many active players, so one way to improve this situation is a very high ratio of barbarian villages per player. This would help expand the map in size. Additionally, a good rate of bonus villages makes the game more dynamic.

King in de castle

Reaction score
I completely agree. The server no longer has many active players, so one way to improve this situation is a very high ratio of barbarian villages per player. This would help expand the map in size. Additionally, a good rate of bonus villages makes the game more dynamic.
Yes, 100%. More barbs/bonuses definitely would expand the map, and it would attract more players. The new .net world has double the barbs/bonuses, so I have no idea why they chose this for .us. A few players are already backing out that I know of.

Deleted User - 419875

Could you at least increase the rate of barbarian villages? It would help a lot and make the game more dynamic
Inno has placed a cap on that for us also so we can only have a certain amount again.. I will keep asking about this.. So thank you for bringing it up.

Deleted User - 419875

Yes, 100%. More barbs/bonuses definitely would expand the map, and it would attract more players. The new .net world has double the barbs/bonuses, so I have no idea why they chose this for .us. A few players are already backing out that I know of.
And .net is twice the size of .us,