W7 Starting Competition - COA Making!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

35966693.png

The competition for W7 is beginning, just as this competition for premium prizes is now open!

The world is beginning, and it's time we have a world-opening competition! So, the competition; what is it?

Basically, we're looking to see who can make the best COA (Coat of Arms). There are two ways to win, and different prizes for each sub-competition!

For the first sub-competition, we are looking for the person who can make the best tribal profile COA. This is the only requirements of the tribal COA are below:

• Can be no larger than 300x200 pixels in size (or 256 kByte)
  • Must follow forum rules (ie. no profanity, obscene images, etc.)
  • Must include a flag somewhere within the COA
  • You must place it as your tribe's COA and link the tribe profile in your submission
  • In the submission post (doesn't have to be in the COA picture itself), you must say who created the COA and will receive the premium

So, what do you get for making this amazing COA? Well, you get a grand prize total of 500 premium points for the creator of the best one!

Not looking to make one for your tribe? Not to worry, there's another sub-competition, remember?

This sub-competition is similar; all you have to do is make a personal profile COA instead! The requirements for this one, you ask? Very similar, and found below:

• Can be no larger than 240x180 pixels in size (or 120 kByte)
  • Must follow forum rules (ie. no profanity, obscene images, etc.)
  • Must include a flag somewhere within the COA
  • You must place it as your peronal COA and link your player profile in your submission

For this competition, best submission earns 200 premium points!

You can enter both competitions, but you will only be able to win one of them.

The competition will run for exactly three weeks from today. Meaning it goes from today (July 10th, 2012) until four weeks from now (August 7th, 2012).

Good luck to all competitors, and all those who join W7!

Please post all submissions below!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uh is it alright that I submit for a friend of mine? His name is Agustus Octavius Ceasar, but he can't sign into forums for some reason. So I will enter in his tribes COA and his Personal COA is it alright?

This is his personal COA:
http://us7.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=450&screen=info_player&id=217612

This is his submission for his tribe COA:
http://us7.tribalwars.us/game.php?village=450&screen=info_ally&id=63

Thank you for looking at this and considering this as an entry for Agustus Octavius Ceasar on world 7.

DeletedUser

Hello, this is the CoA for n00bs tribe. It's morelike an "alpha-beta" at the moment.

scaled.php

DeletedUser

Kinda Basic might make another one...

user_image.php

DeletedUser

Competition re-entry

Due to the unexpected elimination of my previous CoA from the competition, also due to "profanity" and misuse of letters in a sentence I had to replace it with a more user-friendly and more cuddly/censored version of it. So here goes nothing:

Also cuddles and hugs from mister Dickbu erhmm I mean Richard Gluteus Maximus!

Tribe name: The Noobs
Creator: Richard Gluteus Maximus
Coat of Arms:
256clrs.gif

DeletedUser

Reminder, competition closes in a few days so get your submissions in!

They have been made public for now :).

DeletedUser

I have decided to extend the competiton's entry date for another week, to ensure that players can all have the chance to join.

Status
Not open for further replies.