WAR! - BOOM Vs. TRBL

DeletedUser

So, this war has almost been going on for a month now and TRBL just sent 1000 attacks our way to try their luck once more. ;)

How about some stats?

Side 1:
Tribes: BOOM
Side 2:
Tribes: TRBL

Timeframe: Forever

[h=3]Total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 608
Side 2: 399
Difference: 209
chart
[h=3]Total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 9
Side 2: 14
Difference: 5
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers:[/h]Side 1: 2,481,041
Side 2: 1,346,532
Difference: 1,134,509
chart
[h=3]Points value of total conquers against opposite side:[/h]Side 1: 37,042
Side 2: 55,577
Difference: 18,535
chart

-Bones

DeletedUser

The total conquers? Yeah I think so, the conquers against each side I don't think so, I mean isn't that kind of when a war starts.

DeletedUser

you took villages from 3 players who were isolated, all of whom had already quit and were under sit from other tribe members. I thought we already went over this.
want a cookie?
Schmacko was the only legit conquers and looking at the map clearly we couldnt support him.

DeletedUser

Can't support? Must be my imagination that I have 4 incomings from Hinro then. 175 fields is a bit much to cross and support though lol.

DeletedUser

Yeah. I concede that you got Cause of Fame aka the Return(quit and isolated), battledawgs(quit), and now schmacko as of yesterday. That guy and LisaB turned out to be chumps who couldn't do what they said they would do and never participated in the skype or forums chats. I say....good riddance.

As to what's happening with the war...you guys are winning. I want you to know that. I want you to remember what you "think" was some kind of victory over BOOM. I really want you to relish in that feeling. Then, In a little while, I'm going to remind you of it while I rub sand in your face and and press some dynamite into your chest. When your tribe breaks in half from the explosion and a bunch a bright Orange BOOM banners go up where your little TW villagers used to work and play, I'll be here smiling over your burnt up corpses. :D

-Bones

DeletedUser

yeah. I concede that you got cause of fame aka the return(quit and isolated), battledawgs(quit), and now schmacko as of yesterday. That guy and lisab turned out to be chumps who couldn't do what they said they would do and never participated in the skype or forums chats. I say....good riddance.

As to what's happening with the war...you guys are winning. I want you to know that. I want you to remember what you "think" was some kind of victory over boom. I really want you to relish in that feeling. Then, in a little while, i'm going to remind you of it while i rub sand in your face and and press some dynamite into your chest. When your tribe breaks in half from the explosion and a bunch a bright orange boom banners go up where your little tw villagers used to work and play, i'll be here smiling over your burnt up corpses. :d

-bones

got'em coach

DeletedUser

Can't support? Must be my imagination that I have 4 incomings from Hinro then. 175 fields is a bit much to cross and support though lol.

Thats exactly why we can't support. I didn't say we didn't try but it's just too far.

DeletedUser

haha this war...i dont think was a good move for boom to merge with TS...but we will see how things will go

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5219

haha this war...i dont think was a good move for boom to merge with TS...but we will see how things will go

Sure some previous TS members are on the frontlines but there is an upside, more villages to send nobles from and TRBL may become too overwhelmed to snipe out trains on each of their villas so it's bittersweet ;)

DeletedUser

") you forget 2 big things here way to big, trbl is with savage, TS is in war with tact, so this isn't that easy how you said here

DeletedUser

Tact likes to talk about 'playing old school' and calling us 'huggers' meanwhile tact trbl savage and axe all working together against us and ts. Come on now

DeletedUser5297

Anyways good luck with your war, I always like to see activity on the w14 external forum and war is always fun.