We need Peoplez!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, this is one mod who looks at everything...no matter how boring or spamish (yes, that is a word) :D

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, this is one mod who looks at everything...no matter how boring or spamish (yes, that is a word) :D

You have a fast reaction speed. How about you lend me your ban hammer, and see how quickly you can dodge it :p
(attempts to subtly steal job)

DeletedUser

I am faster than people realize....hence why they want me for premades :p

DeletedUser

True......i am in about 6 chats for premades....5 that i won't join...and 1 that has a 50% chance of me joining:D

But it makes me feel good that they wanna add me

DeletedUser

I can assure you that InK does read every single post -its a well known fact that he didn't used to have a life ;). It wasn't that long ago that he was one of these spammers, posting in all these threads, left right and centre - I can assure you every post on these forum's is read by him. Oh how times have changed.

If a mod see's you repeatedly rule evading in numerous threads faster than s/he can hand out infractions you will end up with an hour ban so they can sort through the infractions and prevent further rule breaking. That's what its in place for, means he doesn't need 8 arms and 4 computers to keep up with you. And no, everybody underestimates him, he's rapid.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If a mod see's you repeatedly rule evading in numerous threads faster than s/he can hand out infractions you will end up with an hour ban so they can sort through the infractions and prevent further rule breaking. That's what its in place for, means he doesn't need 8 arms and 4 computers to keep up with you. And no, everybody underestimates him, he's rapid.

Um, what has that got any relevance to? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i just got why ppl call you InK!
and you were a spammer.... i cant see that :p

DeletedUser

inb4 lock.

Oh no your a bad boyy -.-

Users are not allowed to impersonate moderators. Trying to act as one is forbidden and will lead to a warning. Do not feed the trolls and do not post in threads that are likely to be deleted. Posts like "In before lock" are forbidden.

Status
Not open for further replies.