Weird Message

DeletedUser

I have kept getting this message repeated times when trying to farm my farms, which I have farmed before the past few days:

Until 3.11. 13:17, the target can only attack or be attacked, if the relation of points between attacker and defender is no more than 20.

Anyone have an idea as to what that is? In all my years of playing, I've never seen anything similar.

Thank you for your response in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser452

If you have 20 times the point of a player you are attacking, and vice versa, the game stops you.

It was made to make the game slightly more noob friendly.

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh, alright. Fair enough.

That is odd.

Well this kills farming for a bit, hopefully they go barb soon.

DeletedUser

Do inactive players turn into barbs relatively fast on this server?

DeletedUser173

I don't know, it should be 2 weeks after last login, but there's no way of knowing they didn't just login to look around or somethinig like that. This has always been one of my least favorite settings on this server, but luckily it isn't permanent ;)

DeletedUser

It Is One Of The Things I Really Dislike, Why Have It? (Apart From The Newbies)

DeletedUser

lol only thing I wonder is that you haven't known this message. It's one of the messages I get at almost every start up.

DeletedUser

I never got it in .net, nor .co.il, and I do start-ups in a lot of worlds :confused:.

DeletedUser

lol only thing I wonder is that you haven't known this message. It's one of the messages I get at almost every start up.

I haven't really played the last few worlds. I did startup on 47, got to rank 3 at 3rd noble, held til 100k points, then quit. I haven't really played since then, so no, I have not seen it.

DeletedUser854

i started up on worlds 50-52 and i never got that message... maybe it only works on certain people?

DeletedUser

The attacker:defender ratio is set when a world opens. It is set as following...

Code:
Ratio_days 60 
Ratio 5

That means:
  • Number of days the of days that the ration lasts for.
  • Ratio, number to 1. For example, 5:1.

That is what is causing the issue you are all having.

5:1 is a highly unlikely example, realistically you would be looking at 20:1 or higher.

DeletedUser

A few worlds had it on .NET, I remember playing them... but it went away a lot quicker- only for a month or two I think