Welcome OFLOW.

DeletedUser

And why is she still the CM in our forum?

Most probably because the new CM hasn't got round to demoting that account yet. Its not a major priority at the moment but I am sure that this will be done is due course. Just to clarify, hoodoo isn't still the CM.

DeletedUser

Most probably because the new CM hasn't got round to demoting that account yet. Its not a major priority at the moment but I am sure that this will be done is due course. Just to clarify, hoodoo isn't still the CM.

I know that she isn't still the CM.

I meant with "Why is she still the CM in our forum" why she still got CM rights.

DeletedUser

I know that she isn't still the CM.

I meant with "Why is she still the CM in our forum" why she still got CM rights.

I answered the question there.

DeletedUser48

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for the warm welcome! I’m looking forward to supporting/helping the community and reading your comments. Sounds like I have to buy a banhammer J. Talk to you soon.
Keeping you posted… OFLOW

yep you will need one :)

DeletedUser623

To OFLOW:

Do not be pressured by lil' noobs asking for us2. Take your time and make it a good world. Do you have skype? Send me a message on the forum

~Nick

Nauzhror

Reaction score
To OFLOW:

Do not be pressured by lil' noobs asking for us2. Take your time and make it a good world. Do you have skype? Send me a message on the forum

~Nick

W2 will almost surely have Inno-mandated settings like every other versions second world has. In fact you can bet on it being an exact clone on W1 minus the church.

DeletedUser

Well that is a disappointment. Since there hadnt been a manager for a few months, I had been putting together a long mail on my views on moving forward with .US along with an application.

Welcome Oflow. You might have your work cut out for you getting the american community embracing this server.

DeletedUser452

Welcome OFLOW, I hope you enjoy your new post.

Condolences to PP, I'm sure you would have made a great CM

DeletedUser

Well that is a disappointment. Since there hadnt been a manager for a few months, I had been putting together a long mail on my views on moving forward with .US along with an application.

Welcome Oflow. You might have your work cut out for you getting the american community embracing this server.

I had done this and have thus sent a small portion of it to OFLOW for some of my suggestions. It's a shame about settings being fixed, I would love to see a poll on us1 allowing some settings to be user controlled.