What do YOU think the Key to Success is?

DeletedUser

Tell us what you think the key to a successful life is and why.

Feel free to include personal experience, real-life examples, etc. Also, when commenting on others posts, keep in mind that a successful life is relative to each person: what you think is success may not be what others think.
:)

My thoughts:

I think the key to success is generosity in relationships. In the business world (and pretty much everywhere else), bringing a relationship to a personal and intimate one through selflessness and being generous with your time, effort, and possibly even money, definitely causes people around you to notice your character. In turn, your boss(es) and future employers will have plenty of good things to hear about you. In life outside of work, being generous not only brings you a lot of joy (corny, but true) but in times of need, a generous person won't have to look too far for help because people you've helped will be eager to return the favor. That's my 2 cents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the key in live is to do anything possible to be a step nearer to this the call happyness. Being generous and doing the other people feel good makes you feel better.:dip:

DeletedUser

The secret to life is to be nice to al and even if people aren't to you just shrug it off and try not to get pulled into a fight.