What music are you listening to?

DeletedUser

He Still Fails :D

You don't really hate Justin Bieber, the peer pressure that you receive from your friends and internet sites such as YouTube brainwash you to believe you must have an odd malice towards him or else you will be branded by gut-wrenching insults such as "lol gay"

Plus, how could you hate Aaron Carter:

837906.jpg
=
justin-bieber.jpg

DeletedUser

You don't really hate Justin Bieber, the peer pressure that you receive from your friends and internet sites such as YouTube brainwash you to believe you must have an odd malice towards him or else you will be branded by gut-wrenching insults such as "lol gay"

Plus, how could you hate Aaron Carter:

837906.jpg
=
justin-bieber.jpg
No, the fact that we don't like listening to him, and the world 'opinion' would exist right?

DeletedUser

Well, when we hear the songs you've written and sung at 16 while being incredibly adorable maybe your opinion on music will have some weight Inga :p

Godsmack: Bad Religion

DeletedUser

Robert Abigail & Dj Rebel feat M.O. - Meneando (official music video HD)

OH OH BEAT THAT !

DeletedUser

No, No, No, No, No And NO

That Is A Disgrace :eek:
He had to sing on the streets before, he was lucky enough to be seen with a voice like that, the spoilt kid should be killed, he acts like the world revolves around him, his feelings were different when he was on the streets

DeletedUser

He had to sing on the streets before, he was lucky enough to be seen with a voice like that, the spoilt kid should be killed, he acts like the world revolves around him, his feelings were different when he was on the streets

I must admit i despise him... and i believe inga does and always will have better songs that he comes up with and i'm positive he's a better singer than that princess bieber