What was your Bad and Good Thing Today?

DeletedUser

Good: I have xbox live for 5 months now.
Bad: Internets back because of rain.

DeletedUser

Good: Builders came in today to take out the bathroom which was leaky :D
Bad: I have no bathroom now... didn't really think that one through did I?

DeletedUser

Good: Builders came in today to take out the bathroom which was leaky :D
Bad: I have no bathroom now... didn't really think that one through did I?

Dig a hole in the ground and praise the lord!

DeletedUser

Dig a hole in the ground and praise the lord!

I did, but now I'm rather stuck cause my liquid excretion has caused the sides to become rather slippery and my feet are infected with trench-foot, causing me great pains on my attempts to escape D;

DeletedUser

I did, but now I'm rather stuck cause my liquid excretion has caused the sides to become rather slippery and my feet are infected with trench-foot, causing me great pains on my attempts to escape D;

Dig several trenches systems and declare war on your neighbour for unknown reasons.

DeletedUser

Dig several trenches systems and declare war on your neighbour for unknown reasons.

Finished the digging, but I was a bit ill informed by my friends and now I'm having to hide under sandbags due to my neighbour being in possession of a G98 rifle. Not to fear though, I'll be calling in the pizza delivery, that should grant me supplies to last till Christmas.

DeletedUser

Finished the digging, but I was a bit ill informed by my friends and now I'm having to hide under sandbags due to my neighbour being in possession of a G98 rifle. Not to fear though, I'll be calling in the pizza delivery, that should grant me supplies to last till Christmas.

Recruit the delivery driver into your armed forces! You will have access to unlimited pizza.

DeletedUser

Great plan!

The deal was done, 24th September, Captains Log:

"We have been under heavy fire no lesser than several hours. Having recruited the youth from the pizza battalion we now have enough numbers to make a push into enemy lines. Sniper fire has been constant; several minutes ago ol' Johnny got a hit to his breast, fortunatly one of the new recruits had been taught first-aid and he was quickly back on his feet.

I do not know how much longer this will last, I have no question for the orders of our Authority and I shall maintain a steady and high resolve. May the Lord bless us all."

DeletedUser

This thread seems to be about I sawed a womenz or a manz

Good: I had a lazy day.

Bad: I had a massive hangover

Future good: Mondays and thursdays have a fit chick on the bus I like my eye candy

Future bad: my girlfriend gets grumpy when I have eye candy

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bad: No sex in nearly two weeks D: nor masturbation. I need to go take my gf on a date.

DeletedUser

Great plan!

The deal was done, 24th September, Captains Log:

"We have been under heavy fire no lesser than several hours. Having recruited the youth from the pizza battalion we now have enough numbers to make a push into enemy lines. Sniper fire has been constant; several minutes ago ol' Johnny got a hit to his breast, fortunatly one of the new recruits had been taught first-aid and he was quickly back on his feet.

I do not know how much longer this will last, I have no question for the orders of our Authority and I shall maintain a steady and high resolve. May the Lord bless us all."

You need to start a siege, you have more pizza supplies then him!