What's The Youngest Age to be a Mod?

DeletedUser

It's on the applications... ;) Give me rep for my wonderful answer.

18 btw :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2069

Age dont matter you just have to be Bens friend and he will let you mod the forum :p

DeletedUser

You can try, but if it worked that way, the .US forum team would be erm......interesting :D

DeletedUser

I don't know how the US forums work, As I've been on .net for 5 years now. But on .net, they made the select few exceptions which are based on;
- Maturity within the application, and forum posts
- Grammer, spelling, and overall understanding of the english language
- If you excell on your application

Those, and putting in a good impression on another light, will sometimes make you an exception.

EDIT: You also put this on the wrong section of the forums, divert questions to the 'questions' forum :) :p

DeletedUser1180

Age dont matter you just have to be Bens friend and he will let you mod the forum :p

If that were so InK probably make a mod right now :D Or the other mods.

I don't know how the US forums work, As I've been on .net for 5 years now. But on .net, they made the select few exceptions which are based on;
- Maturity within the application, and forum posts
- Grammer, spelling, and overall understanding of the english language
- If you excell on your application

Those, and putting in a good impression on another light, will sometimes make you an exception.

EDIT: You also put this on the wrong section of the forums, divert questions to the 'questions' forum :) :p

Anyone can claim to be another age. That is why answering the questions in the application is important. Also activity on the externals may give an idea on how certain players usually react. What I hear from the mods and from others not all people appreciate them. It helps to be older and keep your cool. So on .net they handle it wisely. I am sure they will do that on .us too.

DeletedUser

Well mods should be mature, so no one under the age of 18 IMHO. Otherwise stuff will get problematic :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Can exceptions be made?

As InK stated, exceptions are occasionally made for the forums.

It is Innogames policy though that no one under 18 is to be Ingame Staff, and as such there will be no exceptions made in that regard. Forum Staff though is up to the version's Community Manager beyond a requirement that all staff of any sort be 16 or older.

EDIT: Bleh, hadn't realized this thread had been raised from the dead by the poster above me.