What's wrong whit the tribes ?

DeletedUser706

I see a lot of tribes whit 40+ members , some tribes have 82 members !
That is realy sick, big tribes don't last long.
On the European servers these tribes would be cald Noob Tribes.

DeletedUser707

And your post would be called an "unintelligent post"

Size of a tribe does not matter, if you can get 80 great players with good leadership they will rock just about every tribe on the world unless they run into a tribe that matches them in skill even if that tribe matches them in skill with only 40 members (half the size)

Iv seen great tribes on .net with 100 members, iv seen great tribes on .net with 35 members. Member count does not make a tribe good or bad they both have positives and negatives and me personally if i was leading a tribe would want to have about 30-40 members.

But your statement is flawed ;)

DeletedUser

I think it depends on the stage of the game and the world. yes 80 member tribes can be effective with good leadership, but it requires active players spanning over many Ks and in this world thier has only been one tribe to go into 3 Ks with a stable amount of villages is 1337 and when they disband I believe they had under 40 players.

In this world It takes only 5-10 players to effectivly control a K because of the large amount of inactive players. At this point any tribe over 35 members probably has alot of waste and deadweight.

DeletedUser707

I think it depends on the stage of the game and the world. yes 80 member tribes can be effective with good leadership, but it requires active players spanning over many Ks and in this world thier has only been one tribe to go into 3 Ks with a stable amount of villages is 1337 and when they disband I believe they had under 40 players.

In this world It takes only 5-10 players to effectivly control a K because of the large amount of inactive players. At this point any tribe over 35 members probably has alot of waste and deadweight.

This statement i can fully agree with,

i was not saying that the tribe with 80 members in 2nd place was a good tribe by any means was simply stating that his assumptions were completely wrong and not well thought out at all.

DeletedUser

And yet on the .net servers, which are by far the most competitive of them all, this wouldn't necessarily be considered all that significant. 40-50 member is definitely common on .net, and 80 members is considered perfectly acceptable in worlds allowing such, as long as the members are sufficiently spread.

DeletedUser

in the beginning of a world you will see a lot of tribes with more than 40+ members. But when in a month of 2, you will see that more and more players will quit and you will see inactivity.
Than becomes your tribe smaller and smaller and you will see tribes with 20-40 members.

DeletedUser188

And yet on the .net servers, which are by far the most competitive of them all, this wouldn't necessarily be considered all that significant. 40-50 member is definitely common on .net, and 80 members is considered perfectly acceptable in worlds allowing such, as long as the members are sufficiently spread.

have u ever played on german version or any other version's???
i don't think so, so pls don't say that net servers are the most difficult one's ok?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i don't think so, so pls don't say that net servers are the most difficult one's ok?

I've been rank 1 on the German Servers, I've been rank 1 on .net. I won't say .net are harder, but I wouldn't really say the German Server is any harder either, they're roughly equal.

DeletedUser188

I've been rank 1 on the German Servers, I've been rank 1 on .net. I won't say .net are harder, but I wouldn't really say the German Server is any harder either, they're roughly equal.

yeah it's what i would say to ;)

but little servers can be hard aswell
anyone ever played on ch world's???
the first weeks are very hard because you are always near to other good players.
if u play big world's then u only have noobs around you, and it's getting difficult by the time u have 5 million.
but ch worlds are hard from the start of.
i think u can't say that german worlds or net worlds are the best, because every world has his phases where it's hard

DeletedUser

German used to be harder, now .net is.

DeletedUser

don't think so^^
you played both servers?
i think every language tw has his phases where it is harder to play against others than on other languages...

yes I have, I started on die staemme. It had a much more skilled player base than .net. German doesn't have a big fluctuation between different nationalities. .Net in the past year has picked up a LOT of international players that were top on their servers. .Net has picked up several german players (I've even recruited from german servers).

I have played on the french, spanish, dutch, german, swedish, and a few arabic servers. .Net is easily the most difficult when the world is ripe.

DeletedUser

I play on the .net servers and No The tribes with just 80 ppl dont fail my current tribe Deus has 64ppl and were rank 1 and have been since the fall of my Old tribe STORM, It depends solely on the leadership. If you have good leaders and strong close friends and allys, You can do anything and everything.

Why did S²orm fall apart the leadership, Wizd0m Quit due to tribal reasons he deleted his account. the Tribe Split from 150ppl over 800million combined points between the 2 tribes. the Strongest most powerful War tribe W24 saw before the leadership disputes kicked in and the tribe broke into 3 smaller tribes the war was between the rank 1 and 6 tribe vs the rank 2 and 3 tribes in the End S²ORM admited Defeat.

Its the leadership that controls everything Deus had a better leadership then S²orm did in this case. Noone saw the fall of STORM the World thought STORM would ride out till the very end due to us fighting 5 or 7 diff tribes at once and still winning with landslide stats.

So ill agree its all leadership.

DeletedUser

Tribes with over 40 members fail...
Except the leaders are organising 24h a day :D

DeletedUser

I play on the .net servers and No The tribes with just 80 ppl dont fail my current tribe Deus has 64ppl and were rank 1 and have been since the fall of my Old tribe STORM, It depends solely on the leadership. If you have good leaders and strong close friends and allys, You can do anything and everything.

Why did S²orm fall apart the leadership, Wizd0m Quit due to tribal reasons he deleted his account. the Tribe Split from 150ppl over 800million combined points between the 2 tribes. the Strongest most powerful War tribe W24 saw before the leadership disputes kicked in and the tribe broke into 3 smaller tribes the war was between the rank 1 and 6 tribe vs the rank 2 and 3 tribes in the End S²ORM admited Defeat.

Its the leadership that controls everything Deus had a better leadership then S²orm did in this case. Noone saw the fall of STORM the World thought STORM would ride out till the very end due to us fighting 5 or 7 diff tribes at once and still winning with landslide stats.

So ill agree its all leadership.

Wrong, you don't know world 24 too well my friend.

Their were 100% better tribes than s2orm before.. s2orm just took in the remaining players when the good ones quit... ESL, Kinky, Manic, GARUDA, VVV... were better than s2orm and deus.. most of the best players left the world, and thats how Deus and S2orm were formed. Most of the players still on the world aren't anywhere near as good as the original players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wrong. I've seen tribes with 120 members that were extremely organized, extremely effective, and extremely successful.

World 2, MPX Family had IDK 600 members? It was the MOST organized tribe EVER. As soon as I joined, I got an automated message in game saying I had joined, gave me a login ID and password which it created for me, for external forums, as well as tools to use in the world which were exclusive to the tribe.

The amount of players doesn't make the tribe. The organization and efficiency does.. IDC if there are 3 or 100 members. It depends on the leaders skill to keep it organized, and relies on the members to step up and be an asset to the tribe.

DeletedUser

As I have said - if the leadership is very good, it will work.
But they have to invest a lot of time in it.
You better read posts more carefully.

DeletedUser

That's all you said.. I read it quite carefully. You didn't say much other than, if the leaders aren't organizing 24 hours a day, so nonstop, then tribes over 40 members fail.

Which is, 100% wrong. I didn't add anything I didn't assume anything, I based it off of exactly what you said.

I've seen leaders lead 2 top tribes of over 80 members on 2 different worlds. They logged in for an hour 3-4 times a day.

DeletedUser

I just meant they have to be good organised.
And it could be what you say but I can't really imagine that..

Last edited by a moderator: