Where is the support????

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser188

Anyone seen it?
i'm waiting 3 days to get an answer to my question, how is that possible???

i send away a catnuke 3 days ago.
on friday when i logged in, i couldnt find the report. When i went to the village, there where no troops running back, i looked if i sent it as support by mistake, but i did not. Then i saw that my farm was this: 24000/24000.
But the troops disappeared. I wrote a ticket because i wanted to know what happened to my troops. I know i'm a big player so normally it doesnt matter that much, but i need my troops right now, and i havent even got a reply from the support?
What the hell is going on?

I wrote this on the forum as i got no reply from the support and i wanted to know what happened???

/kenny

DeletedUser

Well i guess the forum modding spreads the lazy infection to the in game mods also :p

It normally takes 24-48 hours (on .net anyways)

So if you havent waiting that long then thats why they prioritize things and answer older tickets first before newer tickets but giving we dont have to many people on any of these worlds yet if its been longer then 24-48 hours then the mods are just peer lazy :p

DeletedUser188

Well i guess the forum modding spreads the lazy infection to the in game mods also :p

It normally takes 24-48 hours (on .net anyways)

So if you havent waiting that long then thats why they prioritize things and answer older tickets first before newer tickets but giving we dont have to many people on any of these worlds yet if its been longer then 24-48 hours then the mods are just peer lazy :p

i wait 72 hours already!!!
which is not normal, not even for .us

DeletedUser

They'z be lazy my friend...

Give it time, when they are done eating de donuts they will get to you :)

donut.jpg

DeletedUser

just to get this straight. you sent out the catnuke, never got a report and your village still has full population even though you don't have the cats anymore?

DeletedUser

This has happened to me on .net and ill tell you the response i got from the in game mods there.

There is nothing they can do to give you your troops back, but they can change the population of the village to reset. But this was back on world 10 when it happened to me. Normally when this happens its when your attack lands right on the server time out. As i had 4 nukes land on a server time out on world 10 and i lost them all with no reports and full farm population still.

So unless they improved with the updates so they can give you back the troops your likely going to be short a nuke but will be able to rebuild it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

try sending another ticket :S
i honestly know no reason why this would happen except that you have the units stationed somewhere else which you said you don't.

DeletedUser188

try sending another ticket :S
i honestly know no reason why this would happen except that you have the units stationed somewhere else which you said you don't.

i looked trice if i supported the village instead of attacking it, but i did not

DeletedUser

Have you already counted the troops total (population) and see if it´s equal to the troop count (population) in the FARM??

DeletedUser

Case you cant read.....

He said his population is 24,000/24,000

Which means his farm is maxed out..

He doesnt have any troops returning nor did he send them in support.

They clearly didnt die or his troop count would not be 24,000/24,000

Add it up and theres your answer :p

DeletedUser188

Have you already counted the troops total (population) and see if it´s equal to the troop count (population) in the FARM??

there are 0 troops at home.
i i go to troop overview it says that the nuke is still there

DeletedUser

Scientist, ever think that maybe the mods did not respond yet because they do not know what to do??? This is probably the first this has happened yet on .US, so maybe nobody here knows hoe to deal with such a bizarre situation. Perhaps the mods are asking .NET or another server for help with this case. I dont think they can reply to a support ticket more than once, so if they tell him "they are working on it" they will not be able to reply AGAIN with the end result, as is usually what is sent in response to a ticket.

As for the time, maybe having trouble fixing it or are waiting on a response from another server... its 24 hours over, it could take that long to get a response or something. Or maybe something happened RL to a mod. You have to realize they are people too. Bashing them and posting snide comments about them will not help the situation at all.

DeletedUser188

Scientist, ever think that maybe the mods did not respond yet because they do not know what to do??? This is probably the first this has happened yet on .US, so maybe nobody here knows hoe to deal with such a bizarre situation. Perhaps the mods are asking .NET or another server for help with this case. I dont think they can reply to a support ticket more than once, so if they tell him "they are working on it" they will not be able to reply AGAIN with the end result, as is usually what is sent in response to a ticket.

As for the time, maybe having trouble fixing it or are waiting on a response from another server... its 24 hours over, it could take that long to get a response or something. Or maybe something happened RL to a mod. You have to realize they are people too. Bashing them and posting snide comments about them will not help the situation at all.

they can response 1000 times if they like to...

DeletedUser

ok, still, perhaps they do not have an answer for you and are trying to figure it out, or as I said perhaps something happened... how many IGM do we have, 2? 3?

But jumping to the assumption they are being lazy and do not care is... highly inappropriate.

DeletedUser329

Anyone seen it?
i'm waiting 3 days to get an answer to my question, how is that possible???

i send away a catnuke 3 days ago.
on friday when i logged in, i couldnt find the report. When i went to the village, there where no troops running back, i looked if i sent it as support by mistake, but i did not. Then i saw that my farm was this: 24000/24000.
But the troops disappeared. I wrote a ticket because i wanted to know what happened to my troops. I know i'm a big player so normally it doesnt matter that much, but i need my troops right now, and i havent even got a reply from the support?
What the hell is going on?

I wrote this on the forum as i got no reply from the support and i wanted to know what happened???

/kenny

Sorry you haven't had a reply to your ticket yet. I saw the ticket and indeed it was as you said .
Your ticket will be dealt with by someone more senior , they should get back to you tomorrow .

<3

DeletedUser188

Sorry you haven't had a reply to your ticket yet. I saw the ticket and indeed it was as you said .
Your ticket will be dealt with by someone more senior , they should get back to you tomorrow .

<3

ty.
that's all i wanted to know.
i think this thread can be closed now

<3

Status
Not open for further replies.