Which K has the ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser286

tell me .. which Ks do you think have the best of the following

Density of semi to active players

Density of active aggressive players

Density of non active or barbs villages.

Best density over all meaning more villages closer to each other over all

DeletedUser173

I think 54 is most dangerous, lots of great players.

DeletedUser

(nod)

got clear by my friend today =.=

and agree... with Who Am...

I think the three top players is from Cake.

DeletedUser

I have no clue as of right now, since I haven't seen the Map of the World recently.

DeletedUser

I have no clue either right now, although i could tell you about my 7x7.... there is about 3 active players, only 1 who is actually aggresive so far, me. :cool::cool:
It's no fun:(

DeletedUser

So far there are only 4 active Continents in the World.

So, there is nothing to talk about right now...^_^

DeletedUser

I think K54 has an interesting future. People are growin like hell.There are about 7 active players around me.2 are not aggressive(one of them is a pointwhore) .5 others are aggresive.

DeletedUser

Not sure why were even voting on this, I dont know any other players on this world except the players I play with and they are located in k55 and i dont think id take any of the players I dont know over them if I did know them. Not too interested on what players are ranked on other worlds or what their od is on other worlds or even what their reputations are, until I see it for myself and they have success doing it to me, doesnt impress me

DeletedUser

I reckon K44 now is the least competitive continent. It dosn't take a genius to predict how it will turn out

although alot of the continents have alot of players close together from the start, meaning taking out a tribe can easy or hard as the members will be rather close

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think 54 is most dangerous, lots of great players.
The top rank, is in K54, i'm pretty sure he will end up nobling villages there, there are also plenty of Barbarian villages the top 3 members of World 1 will be all over that... So we will see what will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not sure why were even voting on this, I dont know any other players on this world except the players I play with and they are located in k55 and i dont think id take any of the players I dont know over them if I did know them. Not too interested on what players are ranked on other worlds or what their od is on other worlds or even what their reputations are, until I see it for myself and they have success doing it to me, doesnt impress me

^ this. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.