Who Be Runnin Dis

DeletedUser

The Forum Mod and InGame Mod Threads have been merged to reduce inefficiency. The posts in the In Game mod thread have been merged in with the posts of the Forum mod thread. The posts are organized by time of post, so some may intertwine, which is fantabulous. - The SmashNasty

ME!

Any questions, concerns, needs, hopes, dreams, desires....

Ok, just questions and concerns :p

Message me!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ME!

Any questions, concerns, needs, hopes, dreams, desires....

Ok, just questions and concerns :p

Message me!

Why did you delete my thread?

(I don't mean to come across as rude, I'm genuinely confussled).

DeletedUser

That was me, Jesse is the In-Game mod, your thread was useless

DeletedUser

That was me, Jesse is the In-Game mod, your thread was useless
How so? :confused:

The map I put up was a joke, considering the world hasn't started yet, but all in all it was a very serious thread which us1 has as well as the uk server and .net server. I don't see the problem. :/

DeletedUser

For clarity: Questions for me should be sent via in game ticket.

DeletedUser

How so? :confused:

The map I put up was a joke, considering the world hasn't started yet, but all in all it was a very serious thread which us1 has as well as the uk server and .net server. I don't see the problem. :/

If you wish to talk about it, PM me.

Yes it was a serious thread name, but nothing serious about it, just some weird map thing. Notice on the W1 player made maps, it was serious from post #1, but yours was not

DeletedUser

Your World 2 Forum Mod

Dear US World 2 players,

So as of now from here on out. Your World 2 forum moderator will be... (drumroll)

Well me of course. :p

Just like to remind everyone that the rules should be followed in all posts. We are all here to have fun and play the game of tribal wars how it's meant to be played (I hope), and get our
noble on. No personal insults. Stick to talking about world 2 and anything dealing with it. Arguing is always a great sign of true.. zeal in a player and/or tribe, but don't let it turn into flaming. If you have any problems or concerns with the world 2 forum contact me directly.

With all that being said. Use common sense and basic logic when posting. Thanks for reading! Now let the flam.. PnPing begin!

Yours truly,

The SmashNasty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

YAY.

Fantastic.

Can you sticky my player made map thread yet? :p

DeletedUser

Nope. Need to keep you on your toes. I've known you for too long. ;)