who is playing?

DeletedUser

There wouldn't be the phrase "Put the team on my back" if it weren't for me, or the Safety position.

DeletedUser

I might be playing.

Still depending, will there be any type of rewards on achievements ;)

DeletedUser

I have a feeling this is not the same nothing special from .net but if it is send me something on skype and let me know what tribe your joining.

Dude, I don't give a damn, shut up and go back to your little hole...

DeletedUser

Dude, I don't give a damn, shut up and go back to your little hole...

This is a weird moment, choosing to side with JiminyBillyBob...

Anyway.

Impersonating someone is lame. If you have to pretend to be someone who has actually got a good reputation as a player, to make yourself to look good yourself, you are just going to get trolled/flamed for it. Really stupid thing to do. I would suggest you go away, create a forum account as yourself, and try to avoid being destroyed on the PnPs for it. Nobody will take your posts seriously. Same with that guy using the Shusaku Chiba account over here.

DeletedUser

This is a weird moment, choosing to side with JiminyBillyBob...

Anyway.

Impersonating someone is lame. If you have to pretend to be someone who has actually got a good reputation as a player, to make yourself to look good yourself, you are just going to get trolled/flamed for it. Really stupid thing to do. I would suggest you go away, create a forum account as yourself, and try to avoid being destroyed on the PnPs for it. Nobody will take your posts seriously. Same with that guy using the Shusaku Chiba account over here.

Funny thing is, he and Nothing.Special are the same guy. ;o