Win 1000 Premium - *Last One to Post Competition*

DeletedUser6792

I do always think that there are enugh good players that their exists 2 sides with some sidelines to most conflicts. dual power is always the most likely as if there are 3 different sides equally powered then 2 will join to kill the other and nobody really likes massive betrayal ;(

DeletedUser6712

I'm not trolling...lol, i'm just eating my popcorn and watching you noobs fighting each other :p

And on this world i'm just hiding myself in the shadow muahahahaa

feel free to share your popcorn!
and please tell me on which world you were not hiding in the shadow?

Baja Blast

Reaction score
Every tribe I've ever been in has fallen apart in just a few weeks after the beginning of the world, hoping the same doesn't happen again :/

DeletedUser5959

Dase's tribe has garbage for OD

As the 45th president of these here United State and leader of the free world would say:

sad.jpg

DeletedUser6792

It almost ended but not yet, Has anybody unlocked the 4th level scavenging on this world? I would expect some of the the top point players to have. I have guesses at the equations for how much time it takes (its off by a little) so if somebody wants to give me data I could give them back the equations to satisfy their curiosity

DeletedUser6792

Christmas break is pretty troll not gonna lie, new years is also gonna be funny cause everybody is just gonna have ot stop attacking

DeletedUser7637

Hello fellas any tips for me on how i can survive in my location?