Win 1000 Premium - *Last One to Post Competition*

DeletedUser7640

I'm not blaming a loss on fakes lol just stating a fact that many from w28 can confirm gypsy. We lost because of RL shit that many experienced and some were pretty personal that I won't share here out of respect to those players. With watchtowers like you said, we saw the nukes timed so we knew where he would hit on his OP that he did by himself. The other guys in Attack didn't cheat maybe Fatner since he was from greece like him and are RL friends. I did notice twice fatner sending attacks like that but it stopped after that. Just ask Viking, Alex, Jedi, Steffy, Don, Dan, chris and few others that play that the amount of fakes sent within seconds with timed nukes is not possible in what we know. I'm not a hacker so I can't tell you how he did it but it was done. Then if you watched his farming , you knew he was cheating. Shit, he farmed more alone then entire world combined on some days. He didn't have booster accounts that I'm pretty sure of but his farming was illegal . If you have played against him, then you would have believed in what I'm saying.

All we got from TW staff again was Quick fingers , that was their explanation to all of us lol. I know you dont cheat dase, we played 1 world together so I'm pretty sure You would be seeing same shit as me if you played against him on w28.
Are you crying that someone has been cheating and now you are playing with cheaters in one tribe? I don't get it :|

DeletedUser7641

Maybe let's talk about report best friend - belog?

He was also cheating and report was definding him all the time, but since 23.12.2017 no one plundered more resources than him. Interesting...

So wick3d, how can you play in the same tribe with person who is telling bullshit and saving cheater ass on public forum?

DeletedUser6581

And who the hell are you ? Trying to be relevant here kid? Your nobody so just stop talking to me, Just remember , make sure to smile when you say "welcome to Mcdonalds" and keep them fries warm.

DeletedUser7640

Haha gypsy, russian turd, mcjob, you have some complexes? It's not my problem that you haven't achieved anything in your life and now you are offloading on the forum and insulting everyone around you. You should be banned for your racist posts...

DeletedUser7641

And who the hell are you ? Trying to be relevant here kid? Your nobody so just stop talking to me, Just remember , make sure to smile when you say "welcome to Mcdonalds" and keep them fries warm.

You are the only one person here acting like a kid ;) You words etc. just a kid

And you can't even answer my question. Reading and thinking is too demanding for you?

As Szamaszi wrote, you should be banned. You are using offensive or racist language to people.

That angry kids nowadays...

I will ask you again then. You are talking about cheating but you play with person who is defending CHEATER. So what will you tell us now?

DeletedUser7635

let-me-get-my-chair-dis-gon-b-gud-jason-momoa.gif

DeletedUser7652

As a nice change of subject and hopefully a chance at winning the PP, I would like to introduce myself as the #1 noob in the game!

DeletedUser7652

Well that is fine by me. I'm not too keen on climbing levels

Deleted User - 419875

This is the final warning for this thread before I close it. Chatting and bantering is fine just keep it within the rules of the forum.

Reaction score
This is the final warning for this thread before I close it. Chatting and bantering is fine just keep it within the rules of the forum.
Make me forum mod, I'll regulate it. In all seriousness though... it needs to be regulated and I'll help if necessary.

If not, delete the individual posts as they have nothing to contribute to this thread.....

Hopping on and deleting a thread will never solve a problem of conflict and will just deter the conflict to another thread.... We already saw this happen on the last thread, I would be very disappointed if you were to single-handedly kill this forum Kawoni.

Deleted User - 419875

Keep it within the rules of the forum and I will have no problem with it. I will allow for so much to go on before things get out of hand. And they have been getting out of hand a bit lately and it will not be allowed.

DeletedUser7641

I'm not suprised too. I noticed he is two-faced person ;)

I can't because you were defending cheater when I showed all obvious evidences :)