World: 1 - [The Abomination of Continental Tribes]

DeletedUser

[The Abomination of Continental Tribes]

The purpose of this topic is to discuss the tribe's that you personally wish to annihilate or plan to annihilate in your continent. I’ll start it off for you-- …So that you could get a picture of how it should turn-out to be like.

- I hate the tribe Ego? So much, because their moving-in on my farming site.

Now that I'd started one off for you. You should of picture it in your head by now. Anyways, have fun and remember to stay on topic!

DeletedUser

Replyed.

Huh? So you flame tribes that annoy you?

Basically, but do it in a nice common way! For it is to increase the entertainment on the forums a bit so it won't go dead. For I don't dis-like Ego!, for I was just only using them as in example :)

DeletedUser173

I understand that, but threads like this are usually closed before long...

I dislike MagicX for stealing the villages we work hard to get.

DeletedUser

I dislike magicX for kicking their members and them having to cheek to noble them.

DeletedUser286

this topic has some interesting potential... keep it clean and keep it on topic.. or it will be closed

DeletedUser173

I dislike Mortisrex because he took my "1st in K45" award :(

DeletedUser472

I hate the tribe ego, cuz they're not strong enough to take 1337 out :(

DeletedUser173

I hate the tribe ego, cuz they're not strong enough to take 1337 out :(

It's not that we're not strong enough, but location is a major problem... 1337! has 3 villages in our main continent.

DeletedUser173

I hate MagicX for attacking me every time I noble a village [semi] close to their members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser173

Well, considering two of those belong to a player who hasn't been on in over a week, I'd think not very long :D

DeletedUser

I'm not too happy with MagicX, who has nobled every farm in the universe over the last week. :mad:

DeletedUser

I hate the tribe MagicX for finally recruiting their 80th member and not following their own tribal recruiting requirements.

I also hate that they copied the name of a past tribe and have been to lazy to make a new CoA for W1.

What is this World 17 stuff? Get Current and show us why you are worthy of the rank 2 spot.

They will soon be passed by ego with 1/8th of the members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser623

[The Abomination of Continental Tribes]

The purpose of this topic is to discuss the tribe's that you personally wish to annihilate or plan to annihilate in your continent. I’ll start it off for you-- …So that you could get a picture of how it should turn-out to be like.

- I hate the tribe Ego? So much, because their moving-in on my farming site.

Now that I'd started one off for you. You should of picture it in your head by now. Anyways, have fun and remember to stay on topic!

Are you the same ODA-ODD from .net