World 1: [Weekly Ranking System Update]

DeletedUser

World 1: [Weekly Ranking System Updates]

World 1 - Weekly Ranking System Updates:
The Weekly Ranking System is an operation that keeps an overview track of the Top 20 rank (Players, Players OD, ODA, ODD, Tribes, Tribes OD, and Villages). This will be updated, once a week, and it is open for discussions.

Players Update:
Week 1 - [7/19/2010]
1tvfph.png
Players OD Update:
Week 1 - [7/19/2010]
fazz3n.png
Tribes Update:
Week 1 - [7/19/2010]
fazz3n.png
Tribes OD Update:
Week 1 - [7/19/2010]
72dpnk.png
Villages Update:
Week 1 - [7/19/2010]
ve28au.png

WARNING!!!
- Anything that isn't related to this topic may cause you an Infraction and a post Deletion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like your sig! :p

On other hands dhana is getting a beating!By the looks of things

DeletedUser173

The "Tribes" section is a copy of the player OD section...

@leeboy- I don't know all the details, but I understand there are a large number of 1337! members trying to take him out. I hear that he had 64 incoming at one point. (That's a lot this early in the world)

DeletedUser

Replyed.

The "Tribes" section is a copy of the player OD section...

@leeboy- I don't know all the details, but I understand there are a large number of 1337! members trying to take him out. I hear that he had 64 incoming at one point. (That's a lot this early in the world)

Your absolutely right ;)

But, it's best if I'd just let it stay that way, so that the New Member players won't get confused by the difference perspective.

- Dhana is getting a pretty hard beating I'd should say, but Chris2218 is right behind him as will. It seems that Ego! members might be at war or might be getting gangbang by a international thingy (As seeing them as a threat, might of trigger it).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This thread would be better if it was a more detailed...rather than just a print screen from tw stats

DeletedUser173

@ODA ODD- Chris' OD is nearly 100% ODA, meaning he whoops everyone without resistance.

@leeboy-I was nobling a bunch of bonus villas in my church range(s), they aren't that bad now :p

however, the big one went barb the day before I nobled it ;)

DeletedUser

@ODA ODD- Chris' OD is nearly 100% ODA, meaning he whoops everyone without resistance.

Would you really want to be attacking the number one player in the world that is probably 10x your size and has a very good tribe behind him?!?! Personally im glad im nowhere near him :D

DeletedUser188

dhana is getting beat down after the 3 attempt, and 1337 needs 4 of their top players, so i think we won, even if we lost villages

the same with rattenkralle, 1337 tried to noble, but he renobled, we won again...

DeletedUser

dhana is getting beat down after the 3 attempt, and 1337 needs 4 of their top players, so i think we won, even if we lost villages

the same with rattenkralle, 1337 tried to noble, but he renobled, we won again...

Actually there has 2 hits on her..on was a few nobles ..mainly nukes to bash her..then the second was nukes and noble trains ...and there was 2 top players and 2 of our littler members :p

DeletedUser173

As for me... I have heard over and over again that the "death" half has wanted to noble me... so far, no attempts. :p

DeletedUser452

Are you calling me (henns2000) a top player?

DeletedUser452

Well you've called me a top player, and you know nothing of my abilities, so I thought points would be the logical reasoning as to why you may call me that.

So please, do explain why I am or why you thought I was a top player?

DeletedUser188

Well you've called me a top player, and you know nothing of my abilities, so I thought points would be the logical reasoning as to why you may call me that.

So please, do explain why I am or why you thought I was a top player?

points do say sth, but certainly not everything, there exist good players without many points ;)

DeletedUser

i really like the inteligence of alot fo these threads, i am Escape6801 and come from w31 .net server. one question though is there a way to get the updtes to auto update as they do change.