World 14

• Thread starter methylphenidate
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No, it does not mean W14 will start soon. It will not start for at least 2 months. I am doing some testing, I do not do testing on active worlds, therefore I created a world to test in.

DeletedUser

Why wait, W13 just started and there is no way W14 will have faster settings than 13.

DeletedUser

too late. because i did not buy premium points :S there was a problem :S

DeletedUser1446

Ice Cold, now you should be telling Jesse to stop taking barbs!!! What a way for the CM to show his skill :(

:p

DeletedUser

The other 2 players on the test world are still in BP :)

I am going for 100% dominance, think I will get it?

DeletedUser3007

wow jesse i thought you were better than that! nobling barbs. those pooor barbs!

you were there for save the barbs foundation.. and now...

you've changed man.. you've changed.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Found out that the Save the Barbs foundation was a front for your illegal money laundering activities. Besides, I am pretending to be you whenever I noble one :p

Clearly you miss my PnPs, you remember them so vividly!

DeletedUser3007

yes well it washed enough of my coins clean
:)

as for this test world jesse, what are you up to??

im sure you are getting something good going for us.
i think w13 should bring a lot of good players to the table...
i heard it from this guy's brother's limo driver's cousin's son's
baseball coach's wife that saw it online on a website with the
last 3 letters .net so it must be right... right?

i will be watching :)

DeletedUser

I can neither confirm nor deny the things that the guy's brother's limo driver's cousin's son's baseball coach's wife saw online on a website with the last 3 letters .net, but I can say that the things I am testing might be, but possibly may not be, something that you and others like you, inclusive of those who are not like you may or may not enjoy not liking or could hate not liking to be sure, not to exclude the things that I said and did not say either.

Watch away.

DeletedUser1446

Damn... died already! I´m not English so you made my day laughing and trying to figure it out where the driver was in all that text!! :p

DeletedUser

I do not know how much more clearly I can make it. US14 IS NOT BEING RELEASED, IT IS BEING USED FOR TESTING.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.