World 18 At War?

DeletedUser5959

Too early in the world for war stats. Nobody has nobles yet.

So this whole thing is just a excuse for a few player's
to beat on their chests and look for attention then?
Forget the popcorn, I want a full refund on my ticket ;)

DeletedUser

All adds up now i think about it, let me guess the outside sitter is your future co who you to play to merge with?
let me guess Discord will coincendently noble 'Coopz'

DeletedUser

Well guys, it's sure been a doosey being here watching you guys lose troops and respect,
but...I gotta go, RL things popped up and ol HB is sadly going away for a while, I've really
enjoyed these past few days here on these servers but sadly I won't be around to watch
ACE and HATE bash each other around, or when they decide to go their separate ways
and hopefully disband after the break. It's sad, I really wish I could stay, but I just can't,
I know W18 will miss me, and I will miss you all, you all just met me at a very weird time
in my life, but I need space and just be myself, again I'm sorry W18, I hope everyone
understands, and know that it hurts to watch you all become smaller and smaller as
I go off into the sunset, but maybe one day if I come back, we can all be friends again

I'm out,

P.S - I hope everyone has a wonderful new years, turn down for what...know what I'm sayin?
and tell Spanky James to stop playing "games" with himself while looking at maps, it's weird.

- Hellbound is down.

- P.P.S @ Smokeone, my friend, you have no idea how mentally unstable
ol HB is...but that's a good thing in this game, in my opinion...

- been fun guys,
this world was a blast XD

DeletedUser

Well you got booted from Hate for wanting to set outside sitters 24/7

Well that's a blatant lie if I ever saw one. Don't know why you feel the need to make stuff up on the forums, but you know full well that I left Hate! of my own free will after a screw up on your part which resulted in you being demoted. Also the fact that many of your players, including your leader, want me back (which I said I would think about, so not that smart to make up lies about me) just goes to show how wrong you are.

Secondly, quite a few players have asked me to merge with them (including some of the regular posters on this external forum). When that time comes I will decide whether or not to take them up on the offer and pick the best person for the job.

*Discord leaves the podium*

DeletedUser

So the guy who sits you 8 hours a day, (coops). He thinks he is plaing your account full-time and just building his own for you too eat, not saying there anything wrong just what I've been told by him.

DeletedUser

Well that's a blatant lie if I ever saw one. Don't know why you feel the need to make stuff up on the forums, but you know full well that I left Hate! of my own free will after a screw up on your part which resulted in you being demoted. Also the fact that many of your players, including your leader, want me back (which I said I would think about, so not that smart to make up lies about me) just goes to show how wrong you are.

Secondly, quite a few players have asked me to merge with them (including some of the regular posters on this external forum). When that time comes I will decide whether or not to take them up on the offer and pick the best person for the job.

*Discord leaves the podium*
a screw up?
i told you you couldn't have an outside sitter, you btched and i laughed and dismissed you
i'm still duke btw

DeletedUser

Maybe don't believe everything you hear?

The screw up being that you are your co's were telling me different things. I never bitched, I just didn't want to put up with your indecision and obvious lack of communication between leadership and so left. Don't start lying and saying you dismissed me, as we both know that isn't true and there is proof of that. No need to lie to try and make me look bad, doesn't make you look like a very competent or responsible "leader".

Fair enough, I was told by your other duke differently, however that may not be the case.

DeletedUser

Discord... 'Why So serious'?

It was the guy who sits your account that told me! also showed me your pits and stables trying to boast lol.

Don't forget he is a UK player too!

DeletedUser

Maybe don't believe everything you hear?

The screw up being that you are your co's were telling me different things. I never bitched, I just didn't want to put up with your indecision and obvious lack of communication between leadership and so left. Don't start lying and saying you dismissed me, as we both know that isn't true and there is proof of that. No need to lie to try and make me look bad, doesn't make you look like a very competent or responsible "leader".

Fair enough, I was told by your other duke differently, however that may not be the case.

You listened to a random member saying it was ok without consulting a duke lol.

DeletedUser

That "random member" was your co-player....also still doesn't change the fact of you making up b.s. Erm, ibradz....i dunno, guess i'm just not in a very good mood ^^

DeletedUser

It's pretty easy to findout, just screenshot the Tribal Overview, it will show if he was dismissed or left :D

I was told when Discord left that he indeed was kicked for having outside sitters, whether that's true or not I will be watching

DeletedUser

It's just a bs war, I don't know why they would even consider it, nobody has the nobles to make any change, it's going to be useless clearing and delay everyone who participates growth.

DeletedUser

:D Ill be watching to see Discord noble Coopz first :).

And Alex best get producing coins to noble the whole of ACE lol

DeletedUser5518

lemme tell ya from experience wars when at most a few tribe members have nobles is a complete and utter waste. slows down growth through pointless fighting. plus any village under 1k points is pretty meh for a second village. now i dont play 18 but i can tell ya from 17 same thing happened there. an "alliance" of five or so tribes declared on us (=DBD=) thinking that we had it in for them when all we were doing was locking down our church radii xD

DeletedUser

lemme tell ya from experience wars when at most a few tribe members have nobles is a complete and utter waste. slows down growth through pointless fighting. plus any village under 1k points is pretty meh for a second village. now i dont play 18 but i can tell ya from 17 same thing happened there. an "alliance" of five or so tribes declared on us (=DBD=) thinking that we had it in for them when all we were doing was locking down our church radii xD

My brain hurts... can you please explain your reasons better? :)