World 2 Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks. If you need help let me know. I'm happy to help keep them updated.

DeletedUser

Worst comes to worst it can be edited, no biggy, but he did say blaziken several hours before you were on to investigate. It isn't necessarily his job to update you of him hitting it first. Also I'm sure quite a few have hit 10k as well, so getting solid proof he was first is not in the realm of probable possibility. With that being said, taking Who Am's word for it is the best we got along with One Hit's verification of that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser452

Worst comes to worst it can be edited, no biggy, but he did say blaziken several hours before you were on to investigate. It isn't necessarily his job to update you of him hitting it first. Also I'm sure quite a few have hit 10k as well, so getting solid proof he was first is not in the realm of probable possibility. With that being said, taking Who Am's word for it is the best we got along with One Hit's verification of that.

But from now on... we should have immediate proof via awards to make sure everything is fair.

DeletedUser

Yes of course we should have that and I hope from now on we can get that, but in the event that there is no proof given and the period that proof can be obtained is over, we just have to go on someones word.

DeletedUser173

Just a confirmation of Blaziken's in case anyone didn't believe it...

blazikenplundered.png

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Im the first with 10 awards :D

Grtz,
Nothing can stop me

10 is the number after 9. You know, the number we have, not the number you have.

Rank Name Points Awards
1 One Hit KO 10
2 Nothing can stop me 9
3 Blaziken.. 9
4 Fire Fighter 4477 9
5 youmakemehorny 8

Status
Not open for further replies.