World 2 Newspaper

DeletedUser1209

Milkshakew21.png

If there is enough interest on the externals I will bring a newspaper to the W2 forums.
I'll interview members who want to help out with the paper. Anyone who does graphics, interviews, or just likes to put a spin on the stories. Good sense of humor is required.
It will be a good learning experience for building up a pnp resume as well as getting connected with the world.

Thanks

Undead Billy Mays

DeletedUser

so how long before you stop posting new papers.... lol
good to see familiar face.

DeletedUser1093

This sounds like it would be awesome :) GL

P.S. Love the sig Darkrence

image.php

DeletedUser

figured this would be easy place to freshen up on my church skills. before starting another .net world.

DeletedUser1209

Well I won't post papers if there isnt an interest in it. I mailed some of the tribes to see if there would be some buzz about it. I may do an initial post and see where we go from there. SmashNasty will sticky it so it can stay up to date and current.

DeletedUser

Think it's a good idea they did a newspaper on w50 .net at one point but unfortunalty that only last a few stories before it stopped being updated. This world is smaller so would be easier although, you would still have put a considerable amount of time in it (to atleast make it a good story) if your willing to put that time and effort in doing it. Then yes it should defonatly help atleast liven up these forums.

DeletedUser1209

Think it's a good idea they did a newspaper on w50 .net at one point but unfortunalty that only last a few stories before it stopped being updated. This world is smaller so would be easier although, you would still have put a considerable amount of time in it (to atleast make it a good story) if your willing to put that time and effort in doing it. Then yes it should defonatly help atleast liven up these forums.

Yeah, alot of worlds have had them. I used to blog for w51 and w42 so I know the amount of time that goes in them. Thats why im looking to put together a team to help out.

DeletedUser

@The one who felt the need to start this spamwar. Nobody cares who you're nobling. There is no reason to knock the newspaper that he'll be dedicating time towards to make the world 2 forums better. Don't do it again.

And stay on topic

DeletedUser1209

Im going to try and assemble a team and move forward with this

DeletedUser

Looking forward to it.

Feel free to look me up, i would be happy to give an insiders perspective for an expose on all of spergs dirty secrets, like which members (wagner) like to put on dresses and high heels and go to the bar, and demand everyone call him Mrs. Daffleberry.