WORLD 2 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

world 2 should come out asap as w1 is being ruled by some tribe and if w2 comes out who cares if 'no-one' knows

we want to have fun so please bring the world out as 90 percent of people would prefer it to come out

DeletedUser

EDIT : not many people are gona join world 1 because everyone likes a new start so please think about it

trust me people know about this but are waiting for world 2 fyi :p

DeletedUser

I Don't Think World 2 Will Come Out Any Faster With People Asking For It.

From What I Have Seen, There Has Been A Few Changes In The Mods, So That Could Affect The Time It Takes To Release It.

Just Giving My Say

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for the release a LONG time, it's about time they release a new world..
(Without churches and archers xD).

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for the release a LONG time, it's about time they release a new world..
(Without churches and archers xD).
+1

since w52 in .net was ruined and is for beginners ,hence no premades would join,this could be a nice chance to open the new world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, I am going to give you clues, and why the world is not being announced yet.

1. The CM left which you know as Hoodoo, there has now been a drop out, because she has over plans (will not state)

2. Tharg was in run for the CM but as stated in another topic he has left this server due to a conflict, (will not state with who) and that is the reason as to why he is not CM

3. A new CM has been recruited and starts next week or the week after. He/she then will have to re arrange this server and organise it to his standards, then he/she will start thinking about world 2 and try to get it out when he/she can.

I have information I can not tell but that is brief and does not mention who or what is happening when.

MM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Everybody cares about W2 yet? i hear people being upset that they joined this site, some fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.