World 5 Milestones

DeletedUser

Twstats is not a valid indicator, as it takes the ODT of players who are in each tribe and adds them up. As you can see, when POP got it, they admitted 3 members the same day. TP~ didn't, but that's not a guarantee they actually got it then. Unfortunately, if not watching in-game stats, it's fairly hard to tell.

DeletedUser

Twstats is not a valid indicator, as it takes the ODT of players who are in each tribe and adds them up. As you can see, when POP got it, they admitted 3 members the same day. TP~ didn't, but that's not a guarantee they actually got it then. Unfortunately, if not watching in-game stats, it's fairly hard to tell.

what about when i quoted in-game, and then requoted that post in each milestone thread they make?

How can they know who got it first weeks later, when I posted when it happened?

They believe themselves because they are in a tribe, but don't believe other players.

But like I said, if they want this to be another thread where their tribe wins everything, then I don't care anymore.

DeletedUser

Well I remember us getting ODD 100k first because the next best was 93k or something and we had 101k

DeletedUser

what about when i quoted in-game, and then requoted that post in each milestone thread they make?

How can they know who got it first weeks later, when I posted when it happened?

They believe themselves because they are in a tribe, but don't believe other players.

But like I said, if they want this to be another thread where their tribe wins everything, then I don't care anymore.

I'm not saying that you're wrong; only that if you quote twstats then you may not be getting very far as it's not a credible source :). However, if you have other proof, that's what would stand up to scrutiny :D.

DeletedUser

I'm not saying that you're wrong; only that if you quote twstats then you may not be getting very far as it's not a credible source :). However, if you have other proof, that's what would stand up to scrutiny :D.

Well where is their proof that it ISN'T TP~ ??? :confused:

DeletedUser

mindless #2 to 10 villas

Ginger #1 to 100k oda
Silence. #2 to 100k oda

Ginger#1 to 100k odt
silence. #2 to 100k odt

@RAS@ 2nd to 500k oda

Are you updating this coop?

DeletedUser

hmm time to get our acc. inside a little too :D
1st to 50k Bildungselite
1st to 10 villages Bildungselite (2nd to both Mindless Pawn)
2nd to 50 awards Bildungselite

plus I think the opponents defeated stuff needs to get updated but am not sure who was first or second :X

DeletedUser

first to 100k points
first to 100 awards...
Bildungselite
is this stuff being updated?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

50K points
1st Bild
2nd Mindless
3rd Ching

100K ODA